Sunday Brunch Options Near Disneyland?

aymekae

Ayme of the Southern Isles
Another thread about Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen Sunday brunch made me start thinking about other options near Disneyland. We'll be leaving the area around noon on Sunday, so we have enough time to catch a few rides in the morning and then go to brunch!

DH is really picky, but he loves normal breakfast foods (think eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, etc.) Does anyone have any ideas? I looked at the Jazz Kitchen's menu, and sadly he wouldn't have much to eat. I, on the other hand, would LOVE to try it! Maybe the next time I go with my sister.

Anyway, it doesn't have to be walking distance or anything, we'll have a car so it can be a little off the beaten path. Thanks in advance!

Knott's Berry Farm has a really good Sunday brunch. It's in the "Marketplace" (aka the "no admission needed") area of the park & costs around $20 for adults. There's an assortment of both breakfast and lunch items, which includes Knott's famous fried chicken...nothing fancy, really, but very yummy! Knott's is about 10 minutes by car from Disneyland.

Both the Hilton and Marriott at the convention center offer pretty incredible breakfast/brunch buffets daily. We've eaten the Marriott one multiple times and LOVED it. Great selection with plenty of "normal" stuff, good pastries, made-to-order omelets, eggs Benedict, waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal, etc. So good! I've only ever seen the Hilton buffet, but it was mighty impressive. I think both run about $20 per person. You could call and find out if either one is doing anythign special for Mother's Day, too. Enjoy!

Do they still do the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues? It was a big hit at the one in Vegas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!