9th Feb - Chinese New Year
16th Feb - Neverland
23rd Feb - Cinema
2nd March - Inca
9th March - New Orleans
16th March - Kitchen
23rd March - Disney Classic
30th March - Disney New Generation

That seems to be the accurate list at the moment: 19th Jan - Africa 26th Jan - London 2nd Feb - Snow White 9th Feb - Chinese New Year 16th Feb - Neverland 23rd Feb - Cinema 2nd March - Inca 9th March - New Orleans 16th March - Kitchen 23rd March - Disney Classic 30th March - Disney New Generation

Vala, Thank you so much for these!!

We are there on 2nd March, can I ask if you know what Inca is? I'm so confused :( it doesn't take much haha

Thank you!! X

Your the best, Vala! ::yes:: Thank you!

Our last day is January 26th...what time does the brunch usually take place?
And London themed....would that be like, Mary Poppins? Or Peter Pan...or something all together different?

Vala you are a star - thanks so much for this!:goodvibes

Should I assume that Cinema will mean the classic characters ie Mickey & Co in classic costume?

Vala, Thank you so much for these!! We are there on 2nd March, can I ask if you know what Inca is? I'm so confused :( it doesn't take much haha Thank you!! X

Apologies, I googled Inca (I am so ignorant - I feel ashamed!!!). When I searched Inca Disney it came up with The Emperors New Groove... I wonder, could it be that they may be at the brunch?! Oooooh!!!!

Vala, Thank you so much for these!!

We are there on 2nd March, can I ask if you know what Inca is? I'm so confused :( it doesn't take much haha

Thank you!! X

Glad I can help a little.

There's a number of first time themes on this list and Inca is one of them.

I know that Paris has Kuzco, Yzma and Kronk as characters. Also there's Inca inspired costumes for at least Mickey, Goofy and Chip and Dale if I remember correct.

So I'd expect Mickey and a few of his friends in special costumes, plus Kuzco and if you're really lucky Yzma and Kronk as well.

Your the best, Vala! ::yes:: Thank you!

Our last day is January 26th...what time does the brunch usually take place?
And London themed....would that be like, Mary Poppins? Or Peter Pan...or something all together different?

You're welcome.

Officially the brunch is 1 PM to 3 PM. But I've seen it posted on another forum that the characters are around until 4 PM now.

London is Mary Poppins, Bert and one or two Penguins. From what I recall Duffy in a Victorian outfit was also there, plus Mickey and Minnie in special costumes.

There's a Peter Pan brunch too, but that's the Neverland theme.

Vala you are a star - thanks so much for this!:goodvibes

Should I assume that Cinema will mean the classic characters ie Mickey & Co in classic costume?

You're welcome. Yes, cinema was Mickey and friends. That one happened before, but I can't find the photos anymore. So I am not totally sure about the costumes. It wasn't Steamboat Willie inspired for Mickey (for example) if that was what you are hoping for.

The "Disney Classic" and "Disney New Generation" are the other two new themes. I'm now kind of hoping the spring pin event is early cause I'd love to be there for one of those.

Aw yes...Neverland brunch would make sense being Peter Pan....lol...don't know why I didn't realize that. :rolleyes1

Thanks Vala...I'll have to suggest this to DH and see what he thinks. :thumbsup2

We are thinking of having a short 3 day trip in the middle of March, Looks like the theme will be Kitchen. I wonder if that's worth bothering - I know it's sad but a good brunch theme would make my mind up!! Wish I was going the week before, New Orleans sounds good.

ETA: Chinese new year is an odd one for the 9th, Considering Chinese new year is on the 31st Jan!!

We are thinking of having a short 3 day trip in the middle of March, Looks like the theme will be Kitchen. I wonder if that's worth bothering - I know it's sad but a good brunch theme would make my mind up!! Wish I was going the week before, New Orleans sounds good.

ETA: Chinese new year is an odd one for the 9th, Considering Chinese new year is on the 31st Jan!!

I was at the Kitchen brunch in December. Sorry, so behind with my trip report parts.

That was the first brunch at Inventions ever I wasn't quite happy with. The food seemed to be lacking with more focus on cakes at the desserts than usual too. Characters took forever to come around as well.

I don't see the Valentine Brunch listed - I presume they are having one this year??

I had asked if there was a Valentine's Day brunch this year and above is the complete list which I got by e-mail. I have no idea if they overread the question or if no answer means there is none. I sent a follow up which I didn't get a response to.

I know, we are there on the 2nd and was hoping for it then but they have Snow White and in the end we decided not to go this time as our 3 year old son is not into Princesses... maybe next time we will try brunch...:littleangel:

Any updates on themes? We are planning on being there for our first Sunday ever so I really don't want to miss out.

The latest update had been posted in the reviews topic:

13th April - London
20th April - Alice in Wonderland
21st April - Easter
27th April - Snow White & Seven Dwarfs
4th May - Asian
11th May - Neverland
18th May - Cinema
25th May - Mother's Day (in France it is)
8th June - New Orleans
15th June - Brazilian (sports outfits for the football World Cup, which is being held in Brazil)

April 13 may not be correct as apparently London happened last Sunday instead of the announced Oriental Brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter