sunbeds on the beach at Vero

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
We're hoping to tag a few days at VB onto the end of our next trip but I was reading in Vacation Magic about having to hire sunbeds each day on the beach.

Can anyone tell me more about this please? Obviously being in the UK we won't be brining our own ;) Are they very expensive? Is there an alternative etc.

Thanks

I wish I remembered the price.

We always got an umbrella and 2 chairs and I think it was around $20 per day or a little more.

We just charged it to our room

It didn't seem like too much. We spent almost the entire day at the beach when we used these and even took breaks for lunch, etc. then went back down to the beach and continued using them.

If you are going to have a car, some people have gone to WalMart or other area discount stores and purchased inexpensive chairs to use for their stay. You can then "gift" them to someone you meet or just leave them at the resort with a note that you are leaving them on purpose.

Chairs and lounges are provided at the pool. Of course, "saving" seats at pools is a whole other issue.

Going to Wal Mart does sound like a good idea. We always purchase sand toys and then "gift" them to other children before we leave so we don't have sandy toys in our vehicle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter