Summer vaca?

Discussion in 'Camping Community Board' started by heartsy77, May 15, 2013.

1. heartsy77

heartsy77 Working on my 9th trip!

Where is everyone camping this year ?

We bought a new RV on our way home from The Fort in Oct and are excited to use it!

We are off to cape cod , Yankee candle, and Boston for a week in June!

We have three long weekends booked at Watkins Glen Ny, Cooperstown Ny, and Mansfield PA.

It probably will be a few years before we go back to the Fort in our camper but we loved it there!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 2goofycampers

2goofycampers Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!

Sounds like a great summer. Right now we don't have any summer plans. Hopefully Fl this Dec and Jan.

4. rajak73

rajak73 Mouseketeer

deleted

5. WDWCP96

WDWCP96 DIS Veteran

Where are you staying when you go to the Cape?

Our plans this summer include the Fort for 12 days, VA Beach, hopefully someplace in NJ for a weekend trip, not booked yet but most likely will go to Hagerstown MD, and Luray VA.

6. motherof4

motherof4 Mouseketeer

We stayed at Watkins Glen last summer, beautiful! We went for a week and spent 1/2 the week at Watkins Glenn and 1/2 the week at Robert H. Treman State Park!

Two years ago we went to VB and stayed at First Landing State Park for 1/2 a week and Cherry Hill Park in Washington DC for the other 1/2! So much fun!!!

This year we are going to the Fort to camp for the first time! Can't wait!!!

7. heartsy77

heartsy77 Working on my 9th trip!

We just returned from Watkins Glen KOA. It was nice but $$$! We paid more for a holiday weened rate then we paid to stay the FW for food and wine!

We had great sites( we always camp w/ another family) but it was a cool weekend!:headache: We trudged through the cold and still had fun.

I have always wanted to go to DC again and stay at Cherry Hill! It looks so nice there!

8. testtubes

testtubes Mike and Karen

Heading out Thursday 6-13 for Omaha, Nebraska to the baseball college World Series. Any suggestions for downtime would be appreciated. First trip to midwest for us.