Summer Ticket DLP - 2 parks for the price of 1 - now until 30/9/15

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
Yes this summer at DLP buy a 1 day ticket for the 2 parks but pay as if it was a ticket for 1 park !

http://idf-parc.disneylandparis.fr/billets/billet-ete.html

Translated by Google :upsidedow

The good reasons to enjoy this special offer:
- Access to 2 Disney® Parks at exceptional price !
- More magic : in the summer the Parks hours are extended .
- The news no longer expect you : come and sing with the characters from the Snow Queen in Disneyland Park until 13 September 2015. Be reduced to the size of a small rat in Ratatouille attraction in Walt Disney Studios. And discover many other surprises ...

How it works?
1. Choose your ticket to the desired summer visitation period (see schedule below) .
2. Book : Summer your ticket is valid for a visit until 30 September 2015 the day after the date of purchase for the periods indicated below.

Choose now your Summer Ticket ( 1) :

new-ticket-pricing_board_905x227_fr_v12_0.jpg

• Summer ticket MINI: the right plan! Ideal for visiting the Disney Parks on certain dates. From 4 July to 23 August inclusive, the ticket Summer MINI does not allow access to parks. Check the schedule below.

• MAGIC Summer ticket: this ticket will allow you to enjoy the Disney Magic this summer, on the date of your choice until 30 September 2015!

schedule-tickets-summer.jpg

T&C's
(1) Cheap Summer 1 Day / 2 Parks valid for a visit from June 26 to September 30, 2015 the price of pre-purchased ticket 1 Day / 1 Park valid 12 months.
Not available at the entrance to the Disney Parks.
NOT EXCHANGEABLE, NON REFUNDABLE and not valid with other offers.

(2) Children 3 to 11 years.

IF THE DISNEY LINK ^^ DOESN'T WORK USE THE FNAC ONE

http://www.fnactickets.com/place-sp...OFFRE-DISNEY-1J-2PARCS-BILLET-MAGIC-MI470.htm

or depending on your date - check the calendar ^^

http://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/manif...let-mini-1-jour-2-parcs-billet/idmanif/346363

Wow! Thats great! That will save me and my family over $100 for our two days in the parks! :D Thanks!

I was just about to buy them, but I just wanted to make sure, that there'll be no problems booking thru the French site, even though I'm not French? When I try to check-out, the selected country is of course France, and I just got worried that it might cause problems?

There won't be a pb at the entrance with them - just leave the country as France and give it a go (y)

I'm not French either ;)

They have to mail them to you? I'm leaving fairly soon. I wasn't planning on going, but at this price I'd consider it.

I am in the US and am trying to book from the French site but it won't work. :( I used a French address and phone number but no luck. This would have been a great deal for us.

I am in the US and am trying to book from the French site but it won't work. :( I used a French address and phone number but no luck. This would have been a great deal for us.

Do you still need help with is as I saw you've bought some tickets from Fnac ? If you do what error msg did you get ?

I got it figured out but the error message kept saying incorrect mobile number. I emailed the hotel in Paris and asked them for a mobile number and it worked!

I got it figured out but the error message kept saying incorrect mobile number. I emailed the hotel in Paris and asked them for a mobile number and it worked!

Brillant, hope you have a great day in the parks :goodvibes

This looks great but we are going on July 24th and leaving from the USA on July 21st. Will the tix get here in time? If not, is there a good place to buy 2 park tix for 1 day?

This looks great but we are going on July 24th and leaving from the USA on July 21st. Will the tix get here in time? If not, is there a good place to buy 2 park tix for 1 day?

As above these are etickets - you can print them out at home as they get sent to you by email - nothing comes via the post :)

Does it work out cheaper to book the tickets and Davy Crockett separately?
I'm happy with the prices i'm getting but obviously saving every extra pound will be even better!
I'm currently getting 2a,2c 1st sept check in, 3rd sept check out with tickets at davy crockett for £597.26 on disney uk site and £452 (euro 638) on disney french site.

Please help as I don't know where to book Davy Crockett on it's own (Do I miss out on any perks by booking separately?)

Honestly I don't know - you could always look on Expedia say and see what it costs 1 person in a cabin and then work out the ticket cost for the other 3 as you could add them on at reception for a few euros - You could always buy 1 AP and then you'd get discounts on food and souvenirs.

Perhaps a silly question, but we live in Canada and are trying get the best deal on 1 day tickets. Is it better to order through the link to the French Disney site provided in this thread? Or can we pick up the tickets with the same deal at the Disney a Store in Paris? Then we would have the tickets in hand? Or are those tickets full price?

Also- if we order online, I take it we would need to input a French address?
Thanks.

Perhaps a silly question, but we live in Canada and are trying get the best deal on 1 day tickets. Is it better to order through the link to the French Disney site provided in this thread? Or can we pick up the tickets with the same deal at the Disney a Store in Paris? Then we would have the tickets in hand? Or are those tickets full price?

Also- if we order online, I take it we would need to input a French address?
Thanks.

No idea re the Disney store - You oder them on line either through the Disneyland link above or from the Fnac you have to order them at least 24hrs hours before you wish to visit the park.

You print them out at home - just leave the country as France when you order

Thank you! Do you recommend FNAC or the French Disney website? They are both showing the same deal. Is one site easier to use than the other? Thanks again!

Thank you! Do you recommend FNAC or the French Disney website? They are both showing the same deal. Is one site easier to use than the other? Thanks again!

I've always bought things from the Fnac site as I have a card with them but both should be pretty easy. Oh the Fnac has a possibilty to put parts of it into English so might be easier than running the DLP one through Google Translate if you don't speak French :)

Thanks for your help! Here's my update... I tried 10 different times on the french Disney site (3 different addresses, 2 different credit cards, 2 different web browsers) and it would not accept my order. It kept telling me that my payment could not be validated. I assume because the address didn't match the address on file for my credit card or something. The good news is that I finally gave up and ordered through FNAC without any problems!

Thanks for your help! Here's my update... I tried 10 different times on the french Disney site (3 different addresses, 2 different credit cards, 2 different web browsers) and it would not accept my order. It kept telling me that my payment could not be validated. I assume because the address didn't match the address on file for my credit card or something. The good news is that I finally gave up and ordered through FNAC without any problems!

Wow that's mad ! Glad you finally got your tickets and hope you have a wonderful day out in the parks :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter