summer school?

I'm in summer school right now, but it ends this Friday. I'm in health, and only taking it in the summer so I don't have to take it during the school year.

i start next wendsday for religion. im scared and don't wanna go its all the grades in my school. i hope im not the only freshman=/

I went for like..... 5 days in July because I was only 3 points under the needed point goal for math for the GEPA :[

lol
wasn't that bad...
Started at 10 ended at like....1:20

my math teacher this past year wanted me to go to 'freshen' up on my skills and what not, but i said no [it was optional]. plus... im going to wdw soon so id miss like a week and a half of it.. so theres no point.

I never take a summer off, I am homeschooled as some know and I do work at my own pace.

Currently I'm taking:
AP Macroeconomics
AP Microeconomics
Chemistry
Algebra II
AP US History
Web Design II
AP English Language and Composition

Yeah, I did it 3 years on a row. I hated it, but I did it, so I could get into the gifted program.

I never take a summer off, I am homeschooled as some know and I do work at my own pace.

Currently I'm taking:
AP Macroeconomics
AP Microeconomics
Chemistry
Algebra II
AP US History
Web Design II
AP English Language and Composition

ahh i love that class it's so easy. coulda just been my teacher though.
yeah, i never had summer school. i almost had to this year for one class because of too many absences, but the teacher decided against it because i had a really good average.
good luck though! it probably won't be too bad.

Ugh, I'm taking classes BOTH summer semesters this year...

Try doing 16 weeks worth of college classes in 6 weeks...ugh

First summer semester:
-Intro to Education
-Survey of English Literature

Second summer semester:
-US History from 1877
-Government 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter