Summer PIN Code!!

DH received this same offer via snail mail yesterday. He's gotten three snail mail pin codes in 2 years, and I've received one via email. Keep your eyes peeled!

My daughter got this pin code yesterday. It was 30% off deluxe resorts, with lesser discounts for the other ones. Someone posted the full details in an earlier post. It came with a free park hopper upgrade if you bought 5 day park passes. This offer is nice because it goes for the whole summer, which I'm not sure the general public offer would include.

We've never gotten a pin code, so I don't know what the magic formula is. :confused3

My daughter got this pin code yesterday. It was 30% off deluxe resorts, with lesser discounts for the other ones. Someone posted the full details in an earlier post. It came with a free park hopper upgrade if you bought 5 day park passes. This offer is nice because it goes for the whole summer, which I'm not sure the general public offer would include.

We've never gotten a pin code, so I don't know what the magic formula is. :confused3

DH has gotten three which makes no sense to me because I'm the one who is the lead name on all reservations, and everything is booked under my MDE account. He's never even been on MDE! He's just listed in my travel party. Apparently Disney REALLY wants him to come there LOL. FWIW, I did send for the planning DVD in both of our names which I think is what triggered his.

For anyone who got the pin (I get PINs all the time, and figures, this time I need one, and I don't get it....holding out hope for that snail mail as my last 2 codes came that way:-)), can you tell me if the POR Royal Rooms are included? We are going this year for my daughter's 16th bday bash, and that's the room she chose, buuuuut, if the code isn't available for those rooms she said she would "settle" on the Boardwalk with a discount.:laughing::rotfl2: (the Boardwalk is my dream resort)

For anyone who got the pin (I get PINs all the time, and figures, this time I need one, and I don't get it....holding out hope for that snail mail as my last 2 codes came that way:-)), can you tell me if the POR Royal Rooms are included? We are going this year for my daughter's 16th bday bash, and that's the room she chose, buuuuut, if the code isn't available for those rooms she said she would "settle" on the Boardwalk with a discount.:laughing::rotfl2: (the Boardwalk is my dream resort)

I got this pin and there was no mention of royal rooms being excluded. POFQ and AOA LM rooms were the only noticeable omissions. POR was 20% off, with free park hopper of 5 days or more ticket.

I got this pin code yesterday too, which does me no good since we're looking to go in December! This is the second pin code I've gotten this year, first for the spring now summer discounts. I really hope that I can get one for the dates we're looking at in December. Do they ever send out free dining pin offers? That's what I'm really hoping for. The only advice I can give for getting a pin is to be as indecisive as I am: log into your MDE account and then do about a hundred different searches for different resorts and different dates, leave some items in your cart. I think it must drive Disney mad to see me so close to booking a trip online but not following through, that's what happened when we ended up deciding not to go in May. I don't know if it's a magic formula, but that's what I do - not to get a pin code, but because I am extremely indecisive and always playing around with dates and resorts to get the best prices.

I just received a Summer PIN Code, got an email at 9am this morning. Glad to know I'm still on the list. Now I wait for a Fall free dining PIN! :)

SAVE UP TO 30%
on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels this summer.

PLUS when you upgrade to a package that includes a minimum 5-Day Magic Your Way® Theme Park Ticket, you get the Park Hopper® Option added to your ticket FREE!

For stays most nights 6/1–8/27/15.

Received the same thing and hope to get something special withe late Fall offers as well!! ;-)

We also got the summer PIN code offer yesterday. However, it had the same lack of availability as the general resort discounts that went public yesterday. So, even though we're going this summer, both the PIN and the summer offer were of no value to me.

We also got the summer PIN code offer yesterday. However, it had the same lack of availability as the general resort discounts that went public yesterday. So, even though we're going this summer, both the PIN and the summer offer were of no value to me.

Same here. So bummed. No availability with the pin or summer offer for a family of 5 at POR or CBR. Searching for offsite deals now but don't know where to start since we haven't stayed offsite in probably 10 years. :(

I received the summer pin code (my first ever!) today. Unfortunately we aren't planning to go until the fall and are hoping for free dining as it works out better than a room discount for our family. Since I received this pin today and the general public offer was released yesterday does that give any indication that I will receive the free dining pin (if it is released and if I get it) after the general public offer is released as well? Does anyone have experience with this that could let me know how it worked for them? Thanks!

What address does the email pin come from? I want to search my junk file

I received an email yesterday with "A Magical Summer Offer to Come See Us Again". I called immediately and booked CBR as I wasn't able to get it with the general offer. I was really hoping for free dining but will settle for this.

I actually got the summer pin code in the regular mail to me yesterday! Cannot use it as we are looking for in the fall but I was excited to be back in the Pin "lottery" :dogdance: Had not received one in years. Hoping this is a good sign that I might get a free fall dining one when/if they are issued! :worship:

:cheer2:I got one yesterday via snail mail. I'm hoping for free dining in September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!