Sum of all Thrills - Size Limitations?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by rwdavis2, Nov 30, 2012.

1. rwdavis2

rwdavis2 DIS Veteran

I've checked this out and there is obviously a size limit due to the seat configurations. Anyone have an idea what it may be?
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lugnut33

lugnut33 DIS Veteran

I don't know exactly what it is, but there is a "test" seat next to the ride where you can see if you'll fit before you get into the line.

I'm 5'10" and ~ 300 and wouldn't fit.

4. Minerva Mouse

Minerva Mouse DIS Veteran

I believe it's more of a leg, hip, bottom issue. So it depends on where you carry your weight. Small legs and hips, with a larger tummy should be fine, smaller tummy but thick from the waist down, you may have some issues.

5. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

True! I'm 5'6" and 220lbs. I fit, but it's always a very tight fit for my butt.:rotfl: If you've ever ridden Forbidden Journey over at Universal, the seats for Sum of All Thrills are just a little smaller. I have no problem riding FJ, so was surprised the seats for Sum of All Thrills was so tight. I know alot of people have trouble with Forbidden Journey, but the seats Sum of All Thrills is even smaller.

6. dawnhaze

dawnhaze DIS Veteran

I wear size 22 jeans, and I have to squeeze my hips and butt into the seats on SOAT.

7. At World's End

At World's End DIS Veteran

Last time we were there, I was about 220 lbs at 5'9 with 48" hips. I just fit. Any wider in the hips and I would have been really worried about how I would get out! Thankfully I've lost some weight and several inches from my hips, so it shouldn't be a problem any more.