Sum of all Thrills - Size Limitations?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by rwdavis2, Nov 30, 2012.

1. rwdavis2

rwdavis2 DIS Veteran

I've checked this out and there is obviously a size limit due to the seat configurations. Anyone have an idea what it may be?
    Thanks!

2. lugnut33

lugnut33 DIS Veteran

I don't know exactly what it is, but there is a "test" seat next to the ride where you can see if you'll fit before you get into the line.

I'm 5'10" and ~ 300 and wouldn't fit.

3. Minerva Mouse

Minerva Mouse DIS Veteran

I believe it's more of a leg, hip, bottom issue. So it depends on where you carry your weight. Small legs and hips, with a larger tummy should be fine, smaller tummy but thick from the waist down, you may have some issues.

4. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

True! I'm 5'6" and 220lbs. I fit, but it's always a very tight fit for my butt.:rotfl: If you've ever ridden Forbidden Journey over at Universal, the seats for Sum of All Thrills are just a little smaller. I have no problem riding FJ, so was surprised the seats for Sum of All Thrills was so tight. I know alot of people have trouble with Forbidden Journey, but the seats Sum of All Thrills is even smaller.

5. dawnhaze

dawnhaze DIS Veteran

I wear size 22 jeans, and I have to squeeze my hips and butt into the seats on SOAT.

6. At World's End

At World's End DIS Veteran

Last time we were there, I was about 220 lbs at 5'9 with 48" hips. I just fit. Any wider in the hips and I would have been really worried about how I would get out! Thankfully I've lost some weight and several inches from my hips, so it shouldn't be a problem any more.