Sum of All Thrills - how long does it take?

cfriend416

Registered
How have I just barely heard about this ride??? Guess I shouldn't always pass over Innoventions!

I want to try it on our February trip, but I want to be prepared, so how long does the whole experience take after waiting in line? I only saw one estimation while reading other threads. It said 15-20 minutes to do everything. Does that sound about right?

TIA!

It's like a 1-2 min ride but it takes a few mins to watch the video, design your car and then possible wait about turn at a simulator.

It's like a 1-2 min ride but it takes a few mins to watch the video, design your car and then possible wait about turn at a simulator.

This. Yes, I would say about 10-15 minutes once you are through the line. Sum of all Thrills is a really neat attraction and quite honestly, DD9 and I really cranked up our ride to as bad as we could make it, and I have never screamed so loud in my life!!! It was awesome! :thumbsup2

The ride itself you designs lasts 1 minute and 30 seconds. Don't be turned off if it says the wait for sum of all thrills is 50 minutes, even if the line is all the way to the wait time sign, which isn't very long to begin with, it's not more than a 25 minute wait.

My husband just discovered this attraction as well and now it is on his must-do list for our next trip. He agrees with the 15-20 minute estimate. Have fun!

I would say 10-15 minutes. 4 minutes in the briefing. 4 to design. Add a couple to wait between phases and enter the Kuda arm. 1.5 minute ride

Very fun. Low hurl factor

Thanks for this post. This will be our "first thing in the morning" attraction and I hope to do it more than once.:cool1:

DS is so excited about doing this. He is obsessed with rollercoasters but is oddly afraid to ride them (although he is getting braver). He plays rollercoaster tycoon and watches rollercoasters on you tube all the time. He was so excited to try this last year and he was too short. He was so disappointed (he was literally less than 1/2 an inch too short). He is well over the height this year.

Is there a general height requirement? I remember reading someone posted maybe 48" to do an upside down one but can any kid ride?

One down side is the graphics of the display. Very cartoony

In my case it helped alleviate motion sickness I was expecting more of Star Tours type thing

DS9 and I rode 3 times in a row at park opening with no wait.....and that was during the 4th of July week!

I've never done this before and am really looking forward to trying it out. Thanks for all the great posts!

Oops, sent that one too fast. A questions: is this something a plus size person would be able to ride?

Oops, sent that one too fast. A questions: is this something a plus size person would be able to ride?

It depends on how plus sized. It's not sized big at all and there is a tester seat so I'd check it out before getting up there.

How crowded is it at park opening?

Not crowded at all- my DS and DH do it every trip first thing. They are usually allowed to do it many times in a row because no one else is there.

Is it like Cyber Space Mountain in DQ? Trying to picture what it will be like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter