Suites

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by northwest1965, Nov 13, 2011.

1. northwest1965

northwest1965 Mouseketeer

I am planning a trip in July 2011. There will be 2 stepkids and 2 adults. I was initially going to book a villa but just wondered if there were any good suites
    (that have cooking facilites and possibly a washing) near to Lake Buena Vista

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. overthemoon4mickey

overthemoon4mickey Mouseketeer

We have the same numbers and are thinking of staying offsite this time just so that we can have a kitchen. We are going May 30th to June 10th. Subbing to see if you get any good info....

4. Pikester

Pikester DIS Veteran

I haven't stayed there yet but we are staying at Homewood Suites Lake Buena Vista for our Feb/March WDW trip. They have a 2 bedroom(1 room has a kingbd the other room as two queen beds)/2 bathroom, livingroom with sofabed, full kitchen. Not sure if they had a laundry room or not. They also have a free hot breakfast and a welcome home dinner. Pool, hot tub, free wireless, etc

Here is the link http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/e...ton-Lake-Buena-Vista-Orlando-Florida/index.do

We are actually staying in their one bedroom suite (2 queen, sofabed, 1 bathroom, full kitchen)

Edited: They do have coin laundry.

5. newmouse2008

newmouse2008 Administrator Administrator

6. northwest1965

northwest1965 Mouseketeer