Suite pictures?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by LuluLovesDisney, Aug 1, 2006.

1. LuluLovesDisney

LuluLovesDisney <font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not

I've been reading about these beautiful suites in Disney with names I've never heard of- Presidential Suite at Grand Flo., Royal Ashanti Suite at AKL, Steeplechase Suite at Boardwalk, etc.

Can anyone tell me about these, and (more importantly) can anyone show me pictures?

Thanks!!! :sunny:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. goofie4goofy

goofie4goofy My Baby Cosmo

You can look here: www.luxurydisneyguide.com it will give you some info.

We stayed in the Victorian Suite last Sept. and it was absolutely beautiful! I have lots of pics but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make them smaller and post them. But take my word for it, it is amazing.....2 bathrooms, a huge foyer complete with Victorian hats and canes, a very large living room and a dining table for 4,a large wet bar/refrigerator, an antique working victrola, 5 balconies, a huge bedroom, a huge closet/dressing room, a flat screen TV in the bathroom and a large soaking tub. It is on the top floor of the main building...over Citricos.

4. Lives4Disney

Lives4Disney DIS Veteran

We stayed in the Walt Disney Suite at the GF early in July......

http://home.comcast.net/~csidi/Walt_Disney_Suite/page_01.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~csidi/Walt_Disney_Suite_View/page_01.htm

It was the most gorgeous, huge, and magical suite. It had authentic Disney family photos & orignal imagineering art and concept art. I am an art collector and a Walt fan, so staying in this suite was a dream come true for me.

There were 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a living room, dining room, walk in closet, thick & silky bathrobes, beautiful floral arrangements all over the suite, tons of towels and toiletries, a flat screen TV in the master bath, Bose audio system thru the whole suite, large flat screen TV in the living room & DVD system. And that art everywhere. Amazing. I am sure I am leaving things out.....It was just the stay of a lifetime. :wizard:

Lives4Disney :)

5. gems_smiling

gems_smiling Walt Disney World - The most magical place on eart

6. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

Just a reminder that attempting to bypass the word filter to post a link to a banned site is against the DIS guidelines. If you would like to send a PM don't announce it in the thread. Thank you everyone.

7. minnie61650

minnie61650 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Here are some photos of Beach Club's Newport Suite that were posted on another thread:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]