1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

suite or room for extended family situation

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by huffjoann, Sep 27, 2011.

1. huffjoann

huffjoann DIS Veteran

I need a clean, comfy room or suite for only 3 nights that will be no more than $100 that will accomodate my husband and myself, our 6 yr old and also my mother. I was loving the idea of a king room suite perhaps. Close to DTD is fine but doesn't have to be. It would be a bonus if breakfast was included.
    I don't want a room w 2 double beds, maybe 2 queens but not loving that idea either.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. newrygirl

newrygirl DIS Veteran

we just stayed at the Staybridge suites lake Buena Vista, 5 minutes from downtown Disney. We had a 2 bedroom trio, 1 bedroom with a king bed and bathroom, another bedroom with 2 doubles and bathroom and also had a living room and kitchen, it included a buffet breakfast which was awesome. This was our first time offsite and I must say we loved having the extra room. I used my AAA card and got a rate of $99 a night, can't beat that for a 2 bedroom suite, check it out online.

4. Shelly F - Ohio

Shelly F - Ohio Disney Extraordinaire

The Country Inn and Suite right around the corner from DTD has a room that has 2 queen sleep number beds and a sofa bed. Rate is usually $99.00 Breakfast is include or there is a Steak and Shake next door that you can walk too.

https://www.countryinns.com/reserva...lCode=FLLABUVI&rateSelectForm.rateUni=5102482

Opps just found out the Country Inn and Suites as of next month will no long be in business. It will become a Fairfield Inn

5. newrygirl

newrygirl DIS Veteran

The steak and shake is awesome, the country inn and suites is on one side of the strip mall that has the steak and shake and the staybridge suites is on the other side of that strip mall.

6. huffjoann

huffjoann DIS Veteran

I was reading some bad reviews about the country inn, however that was one of my options at 1st until that. We stayed at one in Tampa and it was awesome!
    I will check staybridge.
    I also checked into Comfort inn suites maingate East,, anyone have any experience with that one?

7. Shelly F - Ohio

Shelly F - Ohio Disney Extraordinaire

Reread my prior post at the bottom.. The country Inn and suite is going out of business as of Oct 7 2011 and becoming a Fairfield Inn. Which I confirmed with the manager at Country Inn and Suites.

8. huffjoann

huffjoann DIS Veteran

yes I saw that, still got a bad rap for conditions etc, so even if it changes hands that prob remains. staybridge seemed nice but a bit more pricey for us @ about $130

9. newrygirl

newrygirl DIS Veteran

Do you have a AAA or Caa membership, we used that and got a rate of $99.

10. jaysmom4285

jaysmom4285 DIS Veteran

The Buena Vista Suites is just minutes from WDW, on World Center Drive at the intersection of 535 and 536. (I'd include a link to a map if I knew how.) They have suites with either two queen beds or one king bed, and a separate room with a sleep sofa. It also has a mini-kitchenette with a sink, refrigerator and microwave. A full American breakfast is included in the room rate. We've stayed there several times and would recommend it. You can get a room from $89 to $129, depending on the deal that you find. Mousesavers often has information about special deals there that you could check out.