Suggestions to hold ticket/passes

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by Rapunzel, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Rapunzel

Rapunzel Mouseketeer

I havn't been to Disney World in 15 years, and the last time I was at Disneyland was probably 1998. I remember having tickets for admission..like a concert venue ticket. Anywho - What do they use now? I'm under the assumption that it's like a plastic card type thing. Incase this info is needed:

We're staying on Disney Property.
    7-day ticket with Park Hopper & Dining.

Now to the 'real' question - What do you use to hold your ticket? Can anyone give me links?

Sorry if this has already been answered, I can't seem to search for the life of me.

Thanks!!

2. Mousema

Mousema DIS Veteran

You will be given a key to the world card. It will be your room key, park media and you can add a credit card to make it your Disney money.

I use a neck hanging wallet type thing from Passporter. It has room for my id, my KTTW card and a little cash and it keeps my hands free.

3. Chrisypoo

Chrisypoo Mouseketeer

I bought a holder from another theme park. It's vinyl and has velcro to keep it closed. Outside there is a clear window pocket, which is good for FastPasses. Inside there are two more pockets as well as a zippered pocket. Folded it's maybe 3"x4".

Most gift shops as well as some of the theme park stores sell multi-holders near the pins. There's a very sturdy clear envelope that zips shut (like a ziplock bag only with thicker plastic), and then various holders...water bottle holder, cell phone holder, and a couple of clips for whatever else you want to dangle from your neck. I think those are around $5.