Suggestions needed

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Janed, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Janed

Janed Mouseketeer

Oct 17, 1999
    I need to plan a special surprise for a dear friend and her family. They will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge in late December, celebrating what is likely to be their last family visit to Disney because she has a terminal illness :sad1:. My family and I would like to have something in their suite to welcome them and start their vacation off on a good note.

Any suggestions?
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

Mar 1, 2007
  4. a1tinkfans

a1tinkfans Spreading Some Pixie Dust Today!

Aug 12, 2006
    Im very sorry to hear about her terminal illness :sad1:.
    How thoughtful of you to want to send something to their room...the disney florist has tons of lovely things... I have sent flowers, balloons, baskets with snacks etc...
    I think that something the family can Keep, would be nice, perhaps some small type snowglobe, and even some disposable cameras and some Pixie Dust>>>>..........
    ...You do not necessarily have to go thru Disney, you could ship it yourself as a Surprise, thereby picking what you think they'd all like. You can do flat rate box too.....
    I hope their trip is MAGICAL in many many ways........pixiedust:
  5. magicwishes

magicwishes Mouseketeer

Feb 27, 2011
    Sending pixiedust: their way. A couple thoughts I have are to give them a piece of Disney art or a gift card to pay for a photopass cd with all their pictures on it. Something that can be a reminder of this special trip.
  6. MinnieGirl33

MinnieGirl33 Hockey Mom

May 16, 2003
    You beat me to it. My thoughts exactly.