Suggestions for one more restaurant

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by tink_n_pooh, Feb 4, 2013.

1. tink_n_pooh

tink_n_pooh <font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.

Just taking suggestions for one more restaurant to add to our list for vacation next week. I realize many places are already booked solid but I am still open to suggestions.

We do not eat any seafood at all. No dining plan but we do have TiW, PAP, and DVC.

Here are the restaurants we already have reservations for:

Tony's
    Wolfgang Puck Cafe
    Via Napoli
    Mama Melrose
    Yachtsman

Many people have suggested Raglan Road but after looking over their menu there is nothing at all that I would order (I don't eat ground meat or sausage or fish)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

You seem to favor Italian (Tony's, VN, Mama Melrose), so would something like Il Mulino appeal to you? Or how about Tutto Italia (I like Tutto, and it's very different from Via Napoli).

I don't see anything listed for AK. I really like Yak & Yeti. They have a very good duck entree and a mandarin chicken salad (no seafood, sausage, or ground meat in either of those).

4. disneymom443

disneymom443 Mouseketeer

Maybe Tusker House, I've been told that they are good.:thumbsup2

5. tink_n_pooh

tink_n_pooh <font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.

We don't normally stay in AK long enough to eat dinner, that is usually one if the days we go to DTD on the evening or over to Epcot for the night. If it were not for EE we may not even go their on each trip

6. StuffedwFluff

StuffedwFluff Mouseketeer

If you'd like something a little different what about Sanaa? I would also recommend Liberty Tree Tavern, Boatwrights, Trails End or Beaches and Cream. There is so much more, but those are my top picks.

7. pumba

pumba DIS PUMBARIZER Moderator

In Epcot, we always try to get to Biergarten ..the food and entertainment before Illuminations is always a must..

Tutto Italia is delicious and the atmosphere is fantastic...we dont do italian food but we loved their New York Strip steak...melted in your mouth delish..

in MK ..we love to go to Crystal palace with or without kids and grandkids...rofl..very good choices..

we have done the Hoop De Do, the Luau, Trails End Buffet...Le Cellier...all good choices..

Hope you have a great time

8. archdandy

archdandy DIS Veteran

I would also recommend Beaches & Cream. The grilled cheese and tomato soup is delicious and you can't go wrong with any of their desserts!