Suggestions for one more restaurant

tink_n_pooh

<font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.
Just taking suggestions for one more restaurant to add to our list for vacation next week. I realize many places are already booked solid but I am still open to suggestions.

We do not eat any seafood at all. No dining plan but we do have TiW, PAP, and DVC.

Here are the restaurants we already have reservations for:

Tony's
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Via Napoli
Mama Melrose
Yachtsman

Many people have suggested Raglan Road but after looking over their menu there is nothing at all that I would order (I don't eat ground meat or sausage or fish)

Just taking suggestions for one more restaurant to add to our list for vacation next week. I realize many places are already booked solid but I am still open to suggestions.

We do not eat any seafood at all. No dining plan but we do have TiW, PAP, and DVC.

Here are the restaurants we already have reservations for:

Tony's
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Via Napoli
Mama Melrose
Yachtsman

Many people have suggested Raglan Road but after looking over their menu there is nothing at all that I would order (I don't eat ground meat or sausage or fish)

You seem to favor Italian (Tony's, VN, Mama Melrose), so would something like Il Mulino appeal to you? Or how about Tutto Italia (I like Tutto, and it's very different from Via Napoli).

I don't see anything listed for AK. I really like Yak & Yeti. They have a very good duck entree and a mandarin chicken salad (no seafood, sausage, or ground meat in either of those).

We don't normally stay in AK long enough to eat dinner, that is usually one if the days we go to DTD on the evening or over to Epcot for the night. If it were not for EE we may not even go their on each trip

If you'd like something a little different what about Sanaa? I would also recommend Liberty Tree Tavern, Boatwrights, Trails End or Beaches and Cream. There is so much more, but those are my top picks.

In Epcot, we always try to get to Biergarten ..the food and entertainment before Illuminations is always a must..

Tutto Italia is delicious and the atmosphere is fantastic...we dont do italian food but we loved their New York Strip steak...melted in your mouth delish..

in MK ..we love to go to Crystal palace with or without kids and grandkids...rofl..very good choices..

we have done the Hoop De Do, the Luau, Trails End Buffet...Le Cellier...all good choices..

Hope you have a great time

I would also recommend Beaches & Cream. The grilled cheese and tomato soup is delicious and you can't go wrong with any of their desserts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter