Suggestions for Narnia pages

MyLittlePiglet

DIS Veteran
Help!! :) I am working on a scrapbook from our trip in January to WDW. I have a picture of my husband and baby waiting to get into Thomas's house and baby and myself holding onto the lamp post. I am having a brain freeze and can't think of anything to do with the photos and pages. Any suggestions? Has anyone seen Narnia stickers or embellishments anywhere?

I would go with the basic elements of trees and snow. The title of your page could be "Journey into Narnia" since that is what the attraction is named. I have a picture of the sign for the attraction from March and pictures of a banner and the wardrobe with the doors closed if you need additional photos for your layout.

I've got to scrap my layout for the Narnia attraction. I'll probably use dark green (trees), dark red (to match sign and wardrobe), and use white snow accents of some sort.

Let me know if you need the photo of the sign.

HTH,
Susan
(who's not new to disboards but new to the scrapbooking board. Hi y'all!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter