Suggestions for dinner on Sunday in park?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Mummy Minnie, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Mummy Minnie

Mummy Minnie Mouseketeer

Help!

I've just done my reservations but was hoping to eat at agrabah on Sunday at 5pm but its only open at lunch when were going in November. :confused3

Any other suggestions where we could eat? Was hoping to eat in park rather than village as 1st day there & wanted to pre book if possible as have our 3 year old & a 8mth baby.

Other restaurants ive booked are cafe mickey, auberge & restaurant des stars and will probably do rainforest too.

2. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

I'd do Plaza Gardens :).

3. JohnnySharp2

JohnnySharp2 No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a

If you are looking at somewhere a bit special I would choose Blue Lagoon. To be honest we aren't one's for going too far cost wise on dining out, but BL was the one time we did.
    Looked at others but maybe it was just bad timing, including Plaza Gardens which looks very appealing from the outside but when I went in wasn't overly impressed with the food, french fry 'scraps' in one tray and a gammon joint that consisted of 90% grissle, add to that the hot dogs floating in 'something'.
    Probably just went in at the wrong time.

4. Mummy Minnie

Mummy Minnie Mouseketeer

thanks for your replies. :)
    We also did plaza gardens last year & werent that impressed. Maybe it was an off day for us too!! Will take a look at Blue Lagoon. Do you think this is suitable for little ones? And id have to check its open!