Suggestions for Comparable tour to ABD - France?

flechette

Mouseketeer
Hi All!

My husband just got his R&R dates for this tour which will be May 1- May 15 2012. We'd love to do Paris France, but 1) Disney doesn't list any tours that early and 2) frankly $4-5k per person is a bit out of our reach, we could manage $3-3.25k each... probably.

I do realize this board is dedicated to ABD, but I figure you all would know best who 2nd best is.:lmao:

Any suggestion or advice to be had? I'd greatly appreciate it!

M

Thanks sayhello - I've now done so... thought that where I was actually. If you want to close or delete this thread I understand.

M

Thanks sayhello - I've now done so... thought that where I was actually. If you want to close or delete this thread I understand.

M
I'm not a mod on this board, so I can't do that. :) But I'll see you on the ABD Board.

Sayhello

I have travelled with Intrepid Travel a number of times - not in Europe but in South America and Asia. I have done 6 (or 7) trips with them.

Small group adventure, with very strong environmental and social policies. http://www.intrepidtravel.com

This is definitely not 5 star, but clean, comfortable places and you will really see the place you are visiting - they usually stay in guest houses or small family run hotels.

Try flying solo, that is what we did. We researched everything we wanted to see/do and and used their subway system to get around. Book our flights and hotel seperately and arranged a transfer service from the airport to the city.

Doing things this way made it feel more like an adventure, we were out on our own! Plus it worked out a fair bit cheaper then an organised tour.

But I live in the UK, so getting there/back is a lot easier/cheaper then from the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!