Suggestions For A Great Server on Fantasy, June 2016

Tigerladyd

DYB5801
My family and I are preparing for our 3rd sailing with DCL on June 4th. On our two prior sailings we had a great server (she was on the Dream with us for our first sailing and the Fantasy with us for our second sailing). While she will still be working on the Fantasy when we sail again this June, she is now serving at Palo instead of the MDR. I would love to hear your suggestions on a great server for my crew of 9.

Gavin from Barbados!!!!! We love, love, love him! He absolutely goes out of his way and he is so much fun! My DS is super picky. (If he sees a spec of green in his pasta he won't eat it.) Low and behold the chef couldn't get it right, Gavin assured the rest of the trip that it was perfect! Even doing it himself. DH loves escargot, he made sure there were 2 servings every night, even though they weren't on the menu.

Benjamin from India. Absolutely the best server my family could have imagined on our cruise this past summer! Kept our 8 and 7 year olds entertained with tricks and brain teasers every night.

Just sailed on Fantasy on 1/16 and Lee Anna from Trinidad took excellent care of us. My DGD9 loves tomatoes. Lee Anna noticed and would have tomatoes waiting for her when we arrived. Once even had a gravy boat full of cherry tomatoes and a bowl of several sliced tomatoes for her. She was so sweet. Also would bring additional full orders of anything to "taste" that we happen to mention looked good. Our assistant server was Adrian from Jamaica who made sure we were well taken care of as well. He was a lot of fun. He even cut my boyfriend's meat one time when we joking around.

Denis Sego from Croatia is a great server we had on the Fantasy two years ago. We sailed last year and requested Denis but he was off the boat on leave. Missed him by one week.

We have sailed 6 times and Denis is easily our favorite. My teenagers loved him.

Off of the Fantasy a few weeks ago and Yusuf (sp?) from Turkey has been the best server we've had in our 15+ years of cruise'n with Disney.

Just returned from the Fantasy last week (2/6/16) and had Ulhas (Server), Luis (Asst Server) and Krasimir (Head Server) for our rotational dining and they provided a near-perfect dining experience every time! Also, ate at Palo's twice and Corinna was incredible...highly recommended.

Denis Sego from Croatia is a great server we had on the Fantasy two years ago. We sailed last year and requested Denis but he was off the boat on leave. Missed him by one week.

We have sailed 6 times and Denis is easily our favorite. My teenagers loved him.

I second Denis!! He was our the server on our first cruise and we have requested him for our next two cruises. He is AWESOME, especially with our son's food allergies. He remembered us by name when we returned for cruise 2 & 3. He also remember specific details about us.

We requested him for our Fantasy cruise last week, and were dissappointed that he was not assigned. However, we were thrilled to see him at Cabanas in a white ship's uniform. He is in training to move up and rotates in and out of the MDR's.

I would request him as a first choice on the chance that he may be serving the week you are there.

Tiago from Portugal was amazing. Our 1 1/2 year old loved him. He went way above and beyond for our entire family every night. And if we didn't like something he had something else out within minutes.
Also had puzzles he did with the crayons for us to figure out while we waited.

Do you happen to know his last name?
unfortunately i do not. I know he is from near Istanbul. Yep, that doesn't help either. I will upload his picture later. Yea, that's not gonna help either.

Sorry to be so unhelpful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter