Suggestions for 3rd birthday & 5 year anniversary

chipper10

Disney Obsessed
We will be in WDW for our DS's 3rd birthday in January. Where would be a fun place to take him for the meal (it can be breakfast, lunch or dinner)? He is very into Special Agent Oso and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. But it doesn't have to be a character meal. This will be his 2nd trip to Disney World.

Also while we are there, DH and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary. DS will be with us, so I am looking for a family friendly place to celebrate that as well.

Thanks for any help!

I would suggest Chef Mickey's breakfast for DS's birthday. It's supposed to be a fun place.

As for your anniversary, you could try 'Ohana for dinner, which is supposed to be really fun & family friendly. I think some of the other nice places (like California Grill, Le Cellier) are "kid-friendly", but might not be fun for a 3 year old. You could also try Teppan Edo which is a hibachi place in Japan in Epcot.

We will be celebrating our 14th anniversary while we are there. We will be having breakfast at O'Hanas and supper at Teppan Edo. We had to choose kid friendly places since we have a DS 4 and DS 18 months. Some other suggestions are 50's Prime Time Cafe, Whispering Canyon, Crystal Palace, The Plaza, or Beaches & Cream (get an awesome sundae!). I am sure no matter where you go, you will experience a little Disney magic.

Dawn

We have spent two anniversary at Jikos and once with a 2 1/2 year old. It was more fine dining than "Disney". We also spent one anniversary at the Luau - which our son LOVED!

Birthday suggestion would also be Chef Mickeys. When we were there last, we watched a little girl celebrate her brithday - it was truly magical. We like character dining at dinner - more bang for your buck, in our opinion.

Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter