Suggestion to VMK

Discussion in 'Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Museum' started by JGoof, Apr 12, 2008.

1. JGoof

JGoof Gilroy Darkflame, Wizard

I don't know is this idea came out before (my computer was broken for the last 2 days)

Since Disney seems wanting us so much to go to POTCOL and ToonTown, why not give a VMK account to ppl who subcribe to POTCOL or ToonTown?

Since most of us are ready to pay to play VMK and it would increase the number of players to these other games Disney wants us to play. It seems to me it's a win win solution.

What do you think?

2. VMK_Mouse

VMK_Mouse DIS Veteran

I think making VMK pay to play would be best option.

I do not want to be a car, fairy, toon character, fat penguin or an ugly pirate...I want to be a pretty girl with pink hair and Mickey ears on her head. I want to be able to talk to stop and talk to my friends without lord Beckett and his crew trying to knife me or having a blasted snowball thrown at me.

3. JGoof

JGoof Gilroy Darkflame, Wizard

I agree with you, but we would not have to play Pirate, ToonTown or Penguin, we would get a free VMK account with our subscription to one of these games.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. vmkfan13

vmkfan13 DIS Veteran

VMK never said it was a money issue, it might be the short amount of staff?

6. snshine123

snshine123 DIS Veteran

ok raise your hand if you're willing to help staff VMK to keep it running:rotfl2:

7. Jasonbobdude

Jasonbobdude That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!

In that case, I vote myself new Yavn. :thumbsup2