Suggestion on Kona Cafe or Ohana for breakfast?

jerseygirlmk

Mouseketeer
Hello! My fiancé and I are coming down in June sans our kids And have usually liked the Ohana breakfast but since it's just the two of us should we save money and head to Kona instead? Is the food similar?

Kona is the better choice in my opinion. Much more variety and better food! Nothing wrong with Ohana, but Kona has some amazing breakfast choices!

Kona would be the better choice. The food at Kona is not mass produced like 'Ohana and the menu includes a lot of breakfast staples as well as some unique items like the Tonga Toast (too sweet for me) and macadamia nut pancakes.

I LOVED Kona! I've eaten at 'Ohana as well, and although I enjoyed a few unique things (the cinnamon bread, for one), I thought my food at Kona was much better.

Last time, I ordered the Macadamia Nut Pancakes and my sister ordered the Tonga Toast. We also ordered a pressed pot of Kona coffee to share (which, if you in any way like coffee, is HIGHLY recommended!). Our meals were SO GOOD and it was a nice, relaxing breakfast. I'm really excited to go again on our upcoming trip! :thumbsup2

Thank you!! You guys are right!! I am sure that after booking Victoria & Alberts he will be much happier at Kona lol!!

We haven't eaten at Kona yet but plan to in April. All the great reviews is what made me book Kona. Ohana is great for my kids cause they love the characters and hubby loves the juice. For me I'm neutral lol...nothing really wows me about Ohana but I keep going back bc the kids like the characters. In your situation I would say definitely go with Kona. If it was just me and hubby I more than likely wouldn't book Ohana but my older son is all into the characters this year and meeting as many as he can lol. It's just easier to meet at a character meal than standing in line.

We like Kona, but it's worth noting that it's a la carte as opposed to all you can eat family style like at Ohana.

Kona has been my favorite breakfast spot for years! The food is delicious! My mouth is watering just thinking of the macadamia pineapple pancakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter