SugarMouse Villa!- Just Booked for October!

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by thesupermcclains, May 19, 2010.

1. thesupermcclains

thesupermcclains Earning My Ears

I am so excited! I just booked my Villa for October! :cool1:

This is our first time ever staying off property so I am very excited, while we will miss the magic on being on property, I think we will be rewarded by all the extras we will get from renting this home (not to mention the money saved!)
    :woohoo:

We decided on the Sugar Mouse Villa in Windsor Palms! It is a 3 bed/2 bath private villa home with an awesome pool and spa! We got it for 8 nights at the end of October for $1026.00 all inclusive, which i think is a pretty good deal. (I went thru like 100 info requests through various rental websites.

Thanks to my fellow DISers I have already verifed them with the BBB, made sure their taxes were paid and also found out that they are certfied by the Windsor Palms Owners Association. I wouldn't have known how to do that without all your help! Thanks Guys! :thumbsup2

Check out the villa's site below! It is an awesome house! Now October can't come fast enough! :yay:

http://www.magicmouse-villas.com/sugar.htm

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. isla bonita

isla bonita DIS Veteran

Sounds great!
    Happy planning.

4. yankin

yankin Earning My Ears

Congrats!

We to fell in love with WH. Looking forward to our three weeks in Novemebr:goodvibes

5. Stacey in MD

Stacey in MD Earning My Ears

We stayed in the Candy Mouse Villa (same owner) a few years ago. It was beautiful! The owners were awesome too!! You will love it :)

Have a great trip!!

Stacey

6. thesupermcclains

thesupermcclains Earning My Ears

thanks guys!

The owners do seem very awesome! Just I just have to sit back and relax until October....:rotfl: like that will ever happen! LOL.

I am thinking about doing a trip report, but have never done one, I guess I will have to look into all the ones posted on here for ideas! I would love to get these owners some more business, they have been fantastic to deal with so far.

:love::love::love: Can't wait!

7. GingerJay

GingerJay DIS Veteran

It looks beautiful!! Hope you have a magical time :)