Successful day at WDW

stky6

Whereabouts Unknown
IMG_8049.jpg

And yes this will come back to haunt him later in life :thumbsup2

Oh yeah, now thats my kinda day at WDW ! When your little butt is that worn out, IT HAD TO BE A GREAT DAY !:thumbsup2

That is just a great picture! That makes me want to be there right now! Just to wear Matt out like that, is it time for him to go back to school yet? :scared1:

That was actually the morning after a 1am EMH, he started out on the mattress with a sheet... I swear I'm going to put a video camera on him one night just to see how he ends up like that and what happens to the sheet :lmao: The pile of blanket in the top left of the picture contains his sister...at least her sheet stayed on the bed.

They start back to school Aug. 28th

I swear I'm going to put a video camera on him one night just to see how he ends up like that and what happens to the sheet :lmao:

I bet those pesky otters took the sheet ;)

Wouldn't it be great to crash like that and be so unaware of anything else !!

Love the pic!! Man, isn't that a good feeling when you can knock em out like that? (without Benadryl, I mean)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter