Suave 5 Full Size Freebie...Post pls.

Got mine yesterday. I use all of those products (only name brand now) looking forward to trying the cheaper ones.

I received mine today-- but oddly enough they haven't charged my card yet . . . nice goodies, though!

I figured I would never see my box of suave since I never received a charge on my cc. But the box arrived 9/13.

I got mine today.......Just after I went to buy some new conditioner as I ran out this am!!!

Go figure......but I' happy I got the package, the stuff looks great!!

Don't lose hope out there..... :banana:

I'm still waiting for mine. Hope it comes, but if not, I won't be that upset.. I am happy for all of you that did receive it.

I got a letter in the mail today:

Dear Tracey:

Thank you for your recent participation in our Suave Internet promotion. You were part of the overwhelming and enthusiastic response we received from our consumers and we sincerely appreciate your support.

We are very sorry but after receiving your completed survey, our computer system prevented us from making specific product selections for you. We want to assure you that despite this situation, your personal information was protected at all times. Your credit card was never charged. Your information, including your credit card, is protected and secure and will not be used or shared in the future.

The good news is that we are sending you coupons that will allow you to choose 5 of your favorite Suave products free of charge (at the manufacturer's suggested retail price) with our compliments.

Consumer goodwill is extrememly important to us here at Suave and we apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

We hope you will enjoy these complimentary coupons and look forward to your future participation in our promotions.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Suave

Enclosed were five coupons each good for any one Suave product valued up to $2.49! :teeth:

I received my 5 coupons (each for a free item) yesterday! I knew that I was getting the coupons because I had e-mailed them inquiring about not getting my products. Best part is they didn't charge me the $1.99. :cheer2:

buzzlady said:
Best part is they didn't charge me the $1.99. :cheer2:
:flower: Yes, amazing, isn't it? I didn't think that kind of customer service/appreciation existed any more!

We got ours about 5 weeks after we paid for them. It was a real offer. Sorry to those that didn't receive the goodies. Maggie

I FINALLY got my 5 coupons today. I really was ready to write it off, so it was a nice surprise!

I received my 5 coupons in the mail today, what a deal :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter