stupid questions

Yes, everyone here knows. And a couple have even wandered over and said hello on my report.

I'll check out your "stranger" trip - one of my bosses couldn't get over that I was cruising with 300 people I didn't know and apparently was going around the office after I left asking people, "Did you know Jaime doesn't know anyone on that trip she's taking?"

:lmao:

Yeah...I have not told my office yet. And may never tell them. :lmao:

It is a small office and they already think my Disney trips are crazy enough. :sad2:

But my good friends know about my trip in Sept and they are even letting Lauren go with me to meet Leisa (All7ofUs) this next weekend. So they are ok with this crazy adventure that my life is!

I figure I had a college roommate that was a complete stranger for a whole semester - for the 8 semesters of college! What is 4 days...or even a week.

I guess I just have not had a bad experience so far.

And on a cruise ship, there will be LOTS of things to do...it's not like I am going to a cabin in the woods. :confused3

:wave2: Hello, Todd!!

Nice to meet ya!

A friend of Jamie's is a friend of mine! :thumbsup2

It is an honor to meet a distinguished Friend of Jamie. If things work out, perhaps we shall meet in person for DIS-a-polooza or Marathon Weekend? Possibly Cruise 2.0? Or Cruise 1.5 (that's the other one that you are thinking you are dreaming about. It's tentatively scheduled for July 2010, and is a land/sea package from Universal and Royal Caribbean.)

Once we have met, then you can be inducted into my Royal Court. princess: And I am Famous. I'm thinking of getting my middle name changed to that, just to be obstinate. :snooty::snooty::snooty::upsidedow

It is an honor to meet a distinguished Friend of Jamie. If things work out, perhaps we shall meet in person for DIS-a-polooza or Marathon Weekend? Possibly Cruise 2.0? Or Cruise 1.5 (that's the other one that you are thinking you are dreaming about. It's tentatively scheduled for July 2010, and is a land/sea package from Universal and Royal Caribbean.)

Once we have met, then you can be inducted into my Royal Court. princess: And I am Famous. I'm thinking of getting my middle name changed to that, just to be obstinate. :snooty::snooty::snooty::upsidedow

Nice to meet you, too!! :)

I believe we will meet in person at some point...because I will be at Marathon weekend and am working on DIS-a-palooza...but I need dates...:rolleyes1

I will be at Marathon weekend...probably with Team in Training.

And I am thinking about doing some rescheduling to be at DIS-a-palooza if it is that second weekend... but we don't have dates, right? :confused3

Nice to meet you, too!! :)

I believe we will meet in person at some point...because I will be at Marathon weekend and am working on DIS-a-palooza...but I need dates...:rolleyes1

I will be at Marathon weekend...probably with Team in Training.

And I am thinking about doing some rescheduling to be at DIS-a-palooza if it is that second weekend... but we don't have dates, right? :confused3

John just posted them. 12/11, 12/12, and 12/13. Its a sticky on the podcast forum main page.

The two of you are a mess. Really. :sad2:

Maroo - If I were you, I wouldn't go around the office telling everyone I was vacationing with the two of them (they might think you were nuts!)

Actually, I love everyone (including Jaime and Todd) so much that I have invited my boss to both DAP and PCC 2.0. And I think she's coming :thumbsup2 I was putting together my photos for my photobook from PCC 1.0 and oddly enough, I think I may have more pics of Todd and Jaime than I do of my family :eek:

Maroo - If I were you, I wouldn't go around the office telling everyone I was vacationing with the two of them (they might think you were nuts!)

Actually, I love everyone (including Jaime and Todd) so much that I have invited my boss to both DAP and PCC 2.0. And I think she's coming :thumbsup2 I was putting together my photos for my photobook from PCC 1.0 and oddly enough, I think I may have more pics of Todd and Jaime than I do of my family :eek:

:lmao: I could invite my boss...then they would KNOW I am completely crazy! :rotfl:

You might want to start photoshopping your family into some of those shots! :rotfl2:

I was putting together my photos for my photobook from PCC 1.0 and oddly enough, I think I may have more pics of Todd and Jaime than I do of my family :eek:

I don't find that odd in the least... What about you, Toddles?

Hello, dahling... :hug: I'm getting there!!! Stupid Disneyland... :mad:

Maroo - this is Todd, my Dis-fiance. He's "famous" and I'm the "celebrity".

Well, he thinks he's famous. We'll see.

Hey I'm loving your Disneyland report.

Todd proposed after Drink around the World after the cruise... it was lovely...

4288_104641496517_672281517_2673177_904255_n.jpg

It was such a great proposal it brings a tear to my eye thinking about it now.

Ok did I miss something? What Royal Court? Am I in the Royal Court? :confused3 :confused3 I really need to get back to the boards more often, I think I'm missing stuff.

Anna, meet Maroo. Maroo, this is my friend, Anna. :hug:

The Royal Court is what Todd calls his friends... of course you are part of it! It is perfectly acceptable to be a member of the Friends of Jaime and the Royal Court at the same time.. in fact, one gets you automatic access into the other! :goodvibes

Thanks, I love my trip reports - and I love the number of Cruisers who are showing up to say hello (although I know y'all are just waiting for me to get to the cruise part!) :lmao:

I have 3 more DL days to post first! :guilty:

The Royal Court is what Todd calls his friends... of course you are part of it! It is perfectly acceptable to be a member of the Friends of Jaime and the Royal Court at the same time.. in fact, one gets you automatic access into the other! :goodvibes

Thanks, I love my trip reports - and I love the number of Cruisers who are showing up to say hello (although I know y'all are just waiting for me to get to the cruise part!) :lmao:

Yup. What Jamie said. :goodvibes

And we are trying to be patient. I like to make a grand entrance and be fashionably late, but if its DAP before we come in...that's too late for the party.;););)

Well, I have the next day and a half written, but I gave y'all 4 chapters this weekend - whatever happened to SAVORING???

:confused3

Hi Maroo!

Oh good I get to be in the Friends of Jamie and the Royal Court. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now since I'm going to DL in April I love reading every part of your report. :thumbsup2 Do you have any Pictures of your room? Size wise how would you compare it to WDW resorts. Would it be like WL size or more Poly size room?

Todd - I love how our counters are off by 1 or 2 days each! I appear to be arriving everywhere before you! :lmao:

That's right - you stay 10 steps behind...

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter