stupid questions

maroo

DIS Veteran
ok...I know there are supposed to be no stupid questions...but I am pretty sure this is STUPID...:rolleyes1

But, after scrolling around here a little while...I did not see it...:confused3

I did listen to the podcast where it was announced....but can't get to it right now...

1. What are the dates of the cruise?

2. How do I get a quote? Is there a link to a form of some kind?

I guess I will start there...

Sorry if this is a stupid post! :rolleyes:

JAMIE!!!!

Are you going?

I booked during the last podcast cruise while I was still on the ship! :cool1:

I have to finish the Disneyland report before I start writing the Podcast Cruise report (and by then it'll be time to leave for Disneyworld in September!)

I have to finish the Disneyland report before I start writing the Podcast Cruise report (and by then it'll be time to leave for Disneyworld in September!)

I think I would need to find a roommate...

Some of us are waiting patiently.

Famous meets celebrity.

This ought to be good.

:flower3: Good Morning, my lovely!

I think I would need to find a roommate...

That's what I did last time. This time I'm hoping for either Rhonda/Sandy or Meggie/Michele. If those both fall through then I'll be roommate hunting, but I won't know until much closer to the cruise unfortunately.

Some of us are waiting patiently.

Famous meets celebrity.

This ought to be good.

:flower3: Good Morning, my lovely!

Hello, dahling... :hug: I'm getting there!!! Stupid Disneyland... :mad:

Maroo - this is Todd, my Dis-fiance. He's "famous" and I'm the "celebrity".

Well, he thinks he's famous. We'll see.

my wheels are turning...

trying to see if this would work.

but my friend that might go is a teacher...so she can't go those dates because they fall during exam week.

is there another cruise date, too?? Did I dream that up? was Pete asking about that? for the summer months?

Hello, dahling... :hug: I'm getting there!!! Stupid Disneyland... :mad:

Maroo - this is Todd, my Dis-fiance. He's "famous" and I'm the "celebrity".

Well, he thinks he's famous. We'll see.

hmm...
thanks for the...uh...clarification? :confused3 :rotfl:

you have a fiance?!? Did you have one before the cruise?

do tell, do tell....

:wave2: Hello, Todd!!

Nice to meet ya!

A friend of Jamie's is a friend of mine! :thumbsup2

hmm...
thanks for the...uh...clarification? :confused3 :rotfl:

you have a fiance?!? Did you have one before the cruise?

do tell, do tell....

Todd proposed after Drink around the World after the cruise... it was lovely...

4288_104641496517_672281517_2673177_904255_n.jpg

Because it hasn't been reported yet - you got a SCOOP!

i won't tell...the folks on this forum probably know, though, right?!

i won't tell the legions of people that are waiting for your report on the TR board!!! :) but i might put out some popcorn over there... :lmao:

I am meeting All7ofUs next weekend in Nashville! To plan our Sept 2010 trip. I am going with her and she is a stranger, too! I will be an experienced "going with strangers" DISer! :rotfl:

i won't tell...the folks on this forum probably know, though, right?!

i won't tell the legions of people that are waiting for your report on the TR board!!! :) but i might put out some popcorn over there... :lmao:

I am meeting All7ofUs next weekend in Nashville! To plan our Sept 2010 trip. I am going with her and she is a stranger, too! I will be an experienced "going with strangers" DISer! :rotfl:

Yes, everyone here knows. And a couple have even wandered over and said hello on my report.

I'll check out your "stranger" trip - one of my bosses couldn't get over that I was cruising with 300 people I didn't know and apparently was going around the office after I left asking people, "Did you know Jaime doesn't know anyone on that trip she's taking?"

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter