• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stupid Question -- Tax???

donnajz

DIS Veteran
Please excuse me for sounding so stupid. I've just learned of this Board and that you can buy time from DVC owners. My question...lets say I purchase a weeks time at BCV for 150 points which cost $10 a point...do I also pay sales tax on this?

No, the price per point is all you would owe.

Note that tax is due, whether it's a corporation or individual renting.

From what I can tell, 99.9%+ of owners aren't paying the tax. And it's their responsibility to collect and pay it. The folks renting can ignore taxes, but that doesn't mean rentals aren't supposed to be taxed.

Note that tax is due, whether it's a corporation or individual renting.

From what I can tell, 99.9%+ of owners aren't paying the tax. And it's their responsibility to collect and pay it. The folks renting can ignore taxes, but that doesn't mean rentals aren't supposed to be taxed.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter