• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stupid Question of the Day

Boy, I can so relate. I tell you, living in a house full of males just sucks sometimes. :lmao:
My kids think the whole house is a garbage can. I'm so tired of every piece of trash ending up on the floor. They can't even put their dirty dishes in the kitchen. Yes, lets walk right past dad to go cry to mom or tattle on one another.

And, I only have another 3 weeks until school starts, school starts August 9 here. :banana: I told a friend yesterday that the first day of school we were going to go to a Mexican restaurant, sit in there all day and drink margaritas. :rotfl2:

yes ma'am!!! The last day of Preschool the kids took a bus ride and the bus driver gave the parents a little pep talk about the parents crying, I'm like hell no I'll be doin' a jig thank you very much!!!

yes ma'am!!! The last day of Preschool the kids took a bus ride and the bus driver gave the parents a little pep talk about the parents crying, I'm like hell no I'll be doin' a jig thank you very much!!!

LOL, so would I. My twins started kindergaten last year and everyone was like you will be so sad and cry now that they will be in school all day, ah NOT. :lmao:

Guys, there is a very simple genetic explanation to all of this - men have a Y chromosome. You know they "WHY" chromosome?!?

running outside w/ only socks NO shoes...and than when I complain.. I get the look like "what do you mean the bottom of my socks are dirty"..

My dd does this all the time!! And guess who she learned it from?!! Her father!! The two drive me crazy wearing just socks outside.

Don't even talk to me about %^@# on the floor, you ladies have targeted my two pet peeves!:scared:

are you sure you don't live here???? DH will yell at the kids for not picking something up even after he has stepped over it 10 times. DS5 is currently using the couch as a trampoline, I really need to put him in gymnastics.....

that's a daily thing around here! gymnastics huh????:scratchin

August 21st here.

My youngest will take the pillows, make a fort around the air vent, take the covers and put them over it all. It kinda balloons up and voila, instant igloo.

My oldest will take the pillows and throw them around and then dive on them "Take cover men, incoming!"
Oh, and socks. Let's talk about socks. How can you walk around with one sock on and one sock off? It would drive me batty. Well it does, when I can't match them during laundry.

instant igloo! ds would love that. he has not figured that one out yet! give a minute. he does do the dive on the pillows and "incoming" thing!!!!!
always with the one sock off thing too! must be a boy thing.

I'll do you one better. Yesterday DS6 was headed to my dads when he saw a deer in the field so I grab the camera, as I head down further into the field to catch a shot of it as she comes past me, DS5 decides to chase it, through the poison ivy, no shoes, no socks. Not my best mommy moment.

I washed his legs down twice with rubbing alcohol, so far so good. But my hands hurt like the dickens because I still have open wounds on my hands from my mystery rash. Again, not a good mommy moment. I probably would have made a sailor blush if I had said anything out loud.

omg! i can just see this happening. mystery rash? ds has a terrible rash right now. we did the dr.'s this afternoon & they have no clue as to what it is. my girlfriends daughter also has it. and no they have not seen each other....the guy that works with dh, his kids have it......what the heck is it????

Oh and this one I love!!! DH is in the same room as the kids, I'm upstairs, outside, in the bathroom, where ever. They call me at the top of their lungs til they find me to get them something to eat, drink, or to ******* UM hello your father is right there!!!!

Hey! I so know what that is like!!! Had that happen today...

But I had a mommy/wife meltdown and told them I was going on strike and they could wallow in the junk... needless to say, they all ran every direction each cleaning a room.. Now, was it picked up to my satisfaction...no..but they tried... I guess, I may have to try those meltdowns twice a week! :rotfl:

that's a daily thing around here! gymnastics huh????:scratchin

yep gymnastics. :thumbsup2

omg! i can just see this happening. mystery rash? ds has a terrible rash right now. we did the dr.'s this afternoon & they have no clue as to what it is. my girlfriends daughter also has it. and no they have not seen each other....the guy that works with dh, his kids have it......what the heck is it????

I don't know but when you find out let me know will ya??

I don't know but when you find out let me know will ya??

the dr said it's definitely NOT the chicken pox. But she did say that there have been alot of cases of that lately. so i was glad it's not that. but she did say she's calling it "viral rash".

the dr said it's definitely NOT the chicken pox. But she did say that there have been alot of cases of that lately. so i was glad it's not that. but she did say she's calling it "viral rash".

great, I've been on predisone for a month and mine still isn't gone.....

oh and i forgot, she did say it will get a lot worse before it gets better..... i asked for how long will he have it? because we are leaving for the world in 22 days....she said, no way to tell for sure. great.

...the bus driver gave the parents a little pep talk about the parents crying, I'm like hell no I'll be doin' a jig thank you very much!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh as much as I love my kids, I sooo look forward to seeing that bus pull up on the second day of school (first day I take them), so I'm with ya on that one!!!:banana:

The first day that both my kids went to school full-time, my heart was hurting a little. After about the first hour I was saying to myself, "WTH were you thinking girl- this is GREAT!";)

My stupid question of the day: Why do people suddenly forget how to drive when it rains. I mean come on people it's SOUTH FLORIDA in the middle of JULY it's not like it's a huge shock that it's gonna rain

My stupid question of the day: Why do people suddenly forget how to drive when it rains. I mean come on people it's SOUTH FLORIDA in the middle of JULY it's not like it's a huge shock that it's gonna rain

:rotfl: :confused3 I had to ask myself that yesterday when we got a FLORIDA downpour in Indiana! MY gosh.. our major road is a 2 lane state highway and they were driving like they had lost their dam* minds! Then some fool decided in the downpour that he was going to make a left hand turn across traffic when YOU coldn't see your hand in front of ya! Then wondered why he nearly got hit! IDIOT!

I have the opposite problem. It starts raining (not hard, can still see quite well in front of me) and people slam on their brakes as if a deer just ran in front of them. It's annoying. I could understand if it started snowing but seriously, it rains almost every day this time of year

Exactly!! I may slow down..but I don't slam on my brakes!!!
Yep, Florida has rainy season.. I guess some drivers didn't get that memo!

I have the opposite problem. It starts raining (not hard, can still see quite well in front of me) and people slam on their brakes as if a deer just ran in front of them. It's annoying. I could understand if it started snowing but seriously, it rains almost every day this time of year

This so happens in Tennessee, too! Yes, it's rain. Yes, we need rain, but chances are this is probably a short-lasting shower. It's like people feel the need to wave at each individual rain drop and so they completely stop--with no warning!! It drives me nuts!

raining here too so guess what? I'm staying home!!!! I can finish reading my HP books. The kids are building a fort in their room, I have picked up the throw pillows once already and we've only been up for an hour. It will be a lazy day today. Maybe I can work on my exploding box....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter