Stupid Question of the Day

So it's a boy thing? That explains it. I love my socks on. I only take them off to sleep, shower and swim.

OMG! AWM my DH will love to know that.. he thought I was the only one in the world who did that!!! He laughs because I very seldom wear sandals in the summer.. tennies and socks!

I'll do you one better. Yesterday DS6 was headed to my dads when he saw a deer in the field so I grab the camera, as I head down further into the field to catch a shot of it as she comes past me, DS5 decides to chase it, through the poison ivy, no shoes, no socks. Not my best mommy moment.

I washed his legs down twice with rubbing alcohol, so far so good. But my hands hurt like the dickens because I still have open wounds on my hands from my mystery rash. Again, not a good mommy moment. I probably would have made a sailor blush if I had said anything out loud.

OMG! AWM my DH will love to know that.. he thought I was the only one in the world who did that!!! He laughs because I very seldom wear sandals in the summer.. tennies and socks!

me too, I even wear peds with crocs most of the time. DH wear shoes all of the time though. Can't stand sock feet or bare feet.

Ugh! That's a boy for you.. always willing to chase a wild animal and doesn't care what he goes through to get it... I hope your hands are feeling a little better today.... As mommies are pains never go away, do they?

Ugh! That's a boy for you.. always willing to chase a wild animal and doesn't care what he goes through to get it... I hope your hands are feeling a little better today.... As mommies are pains never go away, do they?

I'd be ok if they didn't itch so bad. They are dry and trying to heal so they itch like you wouldn't believe. I did glop some lotion on a while ago but I think I need to do it again.

Stupid throw pillows! I hate them and the chenille blanket that I replace on the couch arm 20 times a day. Mine play a game called "ice cream sundae" where they stack on the pillows up and sit on them until they fall over. At least they are creative, right?

Buffy, I hope your rash is better soon!

I don't think guys grow out of it. My DBF is always throwing the pillows on the couch on the floor

Why is that?
We who are home with the children everyday find ways to cook, clean, do laundry, general straighten up stuff and still be with the kids BUT when the hubbies are home, they can't?

Ahh, the joys of motherhood. Mine cant find the laundry basket. I thought I had fixed that when I put the basket UNDER THEIR NOSE... nope. Proven wrong once again.

Have I mentioned the 2 year old DS????? Had a complete fit today when I came home, crying, no holding back fit. Why? Because he wanted something that his sister had been playing with for 45 minutes but hadnt given any notice or care until I walked in the door. :scared:

Ahh, the joys of motherhood. Mine cant find the laundry basket. I thought I had fixed that when I put the basket UNDER THEIR NOSE... nope. Proven wrong once again.

Have I mentioned the 2 year old DS????? Had a complete fit today when I came home, crying, no holding back fit. Why? Because he wanted something that his sister had been playing with for 45 minutes but hadnt given any notice or care until I walked in the door. :scared:

There was no one to cry too!!!

The only problem with that is I will have to clean it all up when I get home!!:eek:

DH will go commando on the house about 2 days in. But when he cleans he rips everything down, but he never starts before 2 pm so the house looks like it exploded around dinner time.

Why is that?
We who are home with the children everyday find ways to cook, clean, do laundry, general straighten up stuff and still be with the kids BUT when the hubbies are home, they can't?

Okay, I do have to back up a bit here a say that while DH has his faults (trash, blankets, etc...), I do have to give him some credit because he does help me around the house. But it has to be when he wants to, not just if I nag him, KWIM? There have been plenty of nights when he cooked dinner (although I usually clean up after him). He has also helped me clean the house and can do it as well as I. And he does a lot with our children. The good thing about it all is that he KNOWS and does appreciate what I do here. He tells others that I have a tougher job than he does. He really isn't bad, he just does some things to irritate the crap out of me! But, then again, I have some faults of my own that irritates him too!;)

Oh and this one I love!!! DH is in the same room as the kids, I'm upstairs, outside, in the bathroom, where ever. They call me at the top of their lungs til they find me to get them something to eat, drink, or to ******* UM hello your father is right there!!!!

I am the dish fairy (the only one who can find the dishwasher), the trash fairy and the blanket fairy. Lots of fun, right?

Okay, I do have to back up a bit here a say that while DH has his faults (trash, blankets, etc...), I do have to give him some credit because he does help me around the house. But it has to be when he wants to, not just if I nag him, KWIM? There have been plenty of nights when he cooked dinner (although I usually clean up after him). He has also helped me clean the house and can do it as well as I. And he does a lot with our children. The good thing about it all is that he KNOWS and does appreciate what I do here. He tells others that I have a tougher job than he does. He really isn't bad, he just does some things to irritate the crap out of me! But, then again, I have some faults of my own that irritates him too!;)

send him my way!!!! Teach my DH to help more. Yes he works and yes he is on the road a lot, but when he wants to eat he does, I have 5 people to feed, dress, wash, etc....when he wants to go out for a beer with friends he can, I get 1 day a month to go to Lisa's to scrap and I get no less than 3 phone calls.
Dishes forget it, I cook I clean, he cooks, I still clean.

Boy, I can so relate. I tell you, living in a house full of males just sucks sometimes. :lmao:
My kids think the whole house is a garbage can. I'm so tired of every piece of trash ending up on the floor. They can't even put their dirty dishes in the kitchen. Yes, lets walk right past dad to go cry to mom or tattle on one another.

And, I only have another 3 weeks until school starts, school starts August 9 here. :banana: I told a friend yesterday that the first day of school we were going to go to a Mexican restaurant, sit in there all day and drink margaritas. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter