stupid question : is AK the same a seaworld?

Mrs.viv07

DIS Veteran
i haven't really seen much posted about seaworld.
i am looking forward to seeing dolphins but i don't know if seaworld is AKA animal kingdom>
TIA

AK at WDW does have animals but think more in the lines of a safari. Africa-Asia. If you want whales and dolphins you will need to go to Sea World.
Have a great trip.
Sharon

Sea World / Discovery Cove has their own Forum. Go to the Forum main list and scroll down. You will find all your discussions there.

AK is more safari with no marine life. Sea World is a totally different property and all Marine. I know there is a shuttle that will take you there. Look online and do some searching

Sea World and Animal Kingdom are two different parks. AK is owned an operated by Disney. Sea World is operated by Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks. If you want to see dolphins and other aquatic life, plan a trip to Sea World.

They are very different.. Sea World is more for mammal type and AK is very safari like.. Its beautiful in AK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter