Stupid Question - Disney Tix

lovesmurfs

DIS Veteran
Question -- which is really dumb :confused: but I can't seem to find it, and the search server seems to be constantly busy.

We'll be in the parks 10 days total. We want the Water Park Option, and plan to use it 3 days. Do I buy a 7 day ticket with Water Park, or 10 day ticket with Water Park?

Thanks for your help.

Think of it in terms of DAYS and PLUSSES.

A DAY gets you into the 4 theme parks. You cannot use more than one DAY on a pass on the same day, so if you want to get into more than one park on the same day you must have the Park Hopper option.

A PLUS gets you into one of the water parks, DisneyQuest, or Pleasure Island. You can use more than one PLUS per day, and you can use PLUSSES on the same day that you use a DAY.

If you plan to have 7 days in the theme parks, and 3 days in the water parks without going to the theme parks, then a 7-day pass will be more than enough (the 7-day pass comes with 6 PLUSSES).

Think about this, however: the price difference between a 7-day pass and a 10-day pass (if you are not adding the no-expiry option) is less than $10. That $10 would give you extra DAYS that you could use to enter the theme parks on all 10 days of your trip, even the 3 days that you plan on going to the water parks - thus allowing you to spend a few hours in the parks, have dinner in an in-park restaurant, watch the evening parades or fireworks, or just ride a few rides, after your day at Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon.

WillCAD said:
Think about this, however: the price difference between a 7-day pass and a 10-day pass is less than $10.

Thanks. Just came to that conclusion shopping for tickets...the obsessive-compulsive part of me just hates to buy tickets we might not wind up using, but I think it'll be the best option (particularly since I just noticed one waterpark is going to be closed while we're there, and who knows about December weather......).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter