stupid newbie question...

nephthys43

DIS Veteran
ok, i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if it's not we can blame it on my being a newbie to the boards.

i'm looking for a mickey/disney folder. like the ones you bought when you were in school. i have this need to put all of my paperwork for my trip in one. (i'm a geek, i know :teeth: ) i've searched ebay and staples but i've only found the plastic see-through ones. anyone have any ideas where i can find one?

I bought one at walmart about a month ago. I also bought a notebook to match to keep all my dis info in. Happy searching.

I hope you find what you are looking for....

But - why not consider making one yourself - a 3-Ring binder and your imagination - Could Be Fun!! :banana:

That's what I've done - print outs, Word, Sheet Protectors -and I have my own customized Disney Notebook. I love it!!

I have made my own also out of a 3 ring binder, but I have seen them at Walmart. Also, this weekend at WalMart, I saw all types of Disney stuff from housewares to clothing. I bought my kids a photo album with Mickey on the the front for their photos. :cheer2:

Good luck on finding it. Welcome to the DIS.

K-Mart used to have them, as did drugstores like Walgreens. Not sure if they still do, as I haven't been to either place in awhile. Hope you find one, and happy planning! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter