Stupid Dog

Domo

Wotcha
Just ate my fish and chips. She's done this before... she swallows, no chewing or anything. It's like watching a duck... if you're canny enough to catch her.

Sounds like you need to keep your take-out out of dodgy reach. I seem to recall your dog eating a pizza before:dogdance:

Mine once ate a whole meatball sub. Pretty sure she got the cat to knock it off the kitchen counter for her. Nothing left but the paper.

My dog decided to gulp down my burger one day. I put the plate on the living room table, went back into the kitchen to grab a napkin and my drink (which took all of 5 seconds) and came back to her gagging and an empty plate. Sucked to be her, because it was ground beef mixed with chorizo, with a pepper jack cheese and a spicy remoulade (made with chipotles).

Now, my dog does NOT like spicy food---she snagged a jalapeno when DD2 dropped it (before she could pick it up), and yakked it up.

I had to put her outside for awhile (put her water dish out with her). I wasn't going to risk her yakking on the carpet. She's normally an indoor dog (goes out multiple times a day) and to be outside without any of us is "punishment" to her. (she has a dog house that she never uses---she'd rather be inside in the cool with us.)

I thought we had her trained to not do that, but I guess that day, she forgot.

When my golden was younger (he's 9 now), he stole food quite often. Once he polished off 5 raw pork chops, 4 corn cobs (yup), you name it. I learned though. Never leave anything unattended. Now at the age of 9, he's a good boy (finally!). I leave food out and he doesnt touch it. So maybe your dog will grow out of it? My dog started to behave himself after the age of about 4 maybe?

11233556_10155619661175425_1103715124297210851_n.jpg

Sorry to hear this but you have to be more careful when you have a pet around. I would hate to see you leave something out that is great for you but harmful or even deadly if the dog would consume it. You have to remember that we are responsible for our dogs well-being. They don't know any better, they just know it's food.

A lesson hard learned. She has got my pizza in the past but I thought I was safe this time round - it was on a counter top (which I THOUGHT was well out of the way). Turns out she's not just like a duck, but like an accordion too :dog:

My Havanese will take anything she can. She ate the kids Chick Fil A a few months ago but she has a bad knee so she doesn't get on the table as much as she used to. She did once eat some of my ex-bf's bacon. It turned into a big disagreement and I was told the dog stole his DD's joy (DD was sleeping and hadn't had breakfast yet). I took out another pound of bacon which I had purchased and cooked it but really never understood what the big deal was. I liked the dog way more than him needless to say:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter