Studio at BCV, BWV, or AKV? Any thoughts on my thinking about this?

KJ- I am sure you will love SSR. It is a nice resort but for us a little lacking on the food options for such a big resort. But they are building a new pool and food area soon, so that will make it more appealing.

I understand about it being a hassle to change resorts. Just want to make sure you know that Disney will move your luggage and stuff to the next resort. We usually bring our luggage down (or call bell services to grab it) so they can send it on to the new resort, and then we head to a park. Then we just take a bus to our new resort and check in. Sounds difficult but it really wasn't. Now depending on how much you pack....

Enjoy SSR!

Cmbar, I was just reading another post about this and didn't realize that Disney would transfer our luggage for us, just as you just said. That makes it much more appealing. My DH isn't real excited about packing and unpacking twice, but the reality of it is that I'm the one who does most of the work so I'm not sure what he's grumping about. We're planning on doing just carry-on luggage this trip so it would be just four small suitcases and maybe a couple of backpacks - do you think that's too much luggage? I just mentioned this to DH a few minutes ago and he said that's fine, whatever I want to do is okay with him, so now I'm seriously thinking about splitting. n2mm mentioned that you can just ask MS what studios were available which made life so much easier when I called the other day; I didn't know you could ask that! I think I'll call back tomorrow and try that to see if anything works.

You all are so helpful! Thanks! :love:

!! I was able to get our first two nights changed to AKV SV Jambo House and we're on the wait list for the next two nights! I'm surprised at how excited I am about this! Thanks again for making the suggestion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter