Studio April

mdinme

DIS Veteran
We should be ssr owners in a few weeks. Very happy. How tough do you vets think itll be to get a studio at bwv or akv? Wed prefer to conserve points so ak stand view? Our dates are pretty flexible for a seven night maybe six trip April 12-21.

Specific requests for dates are not allowed by the forum rules, but I "feel" that you may have luck with your dates, at least with AKV standard :wizard:
Of course that feeling may change in the following days, but AKV is a big resort and the second half of April is not a busy season for DVC.

The only issue I could see is that week is school vacation week and most of the low point villas may get booked.

Thanks for chiming in. The crowd calcs are showing low crowds all month for April. Why do I not believe it?

Thanks for chiming in. The crowd calcs are showing low crowds all month for April. Why do I not believe it?

You should. After Easter and the Spring break, crowds go down until the summer holidays.
April (far from Easter) is a wonderful period to visit: good weater and low crowds.

Thanks thats great news. The dvc charts are high that time of year which I dont really understand but as a newbee ill shut up over it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter