Studio April

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by mdinme, Dec 5, 2012.

1. mdinme

mdinme DIS Veteran

We should be ssr owners in a few weeks. Very happy. How tough do you vets think itll be to get a studio at bwv or akv? Wed prefer to conserve points so ak stand view? Our dates are pretty flexible for a seven night maybe six trip April 12-21.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. zavandor

zavandor DIS Veteran

Specific requests for dates are not allowed by the forum rules, but I "feel" that you may have luck with your dates, at least with AKV standard :wizard:
    Of course that feeling may change in the following days, but AKV is a big resort and the second half of April is not a busy season for DVC.

4. browniemtb

browniemtb DIS Veteran

The only issue I could see is that week is school vacation week and most of the low point villas may get booked.

5. mdinme

mdinme DIS Veteran

Thanks for chiming in. The crowd calcs are showing low crowds all month for April. Why do I not believe it?

6. zavandor

zavandor DIS Veteran

You should. After Easter and the Spring break, crowds go down until the summer holidays.
    April (far from Easter) is a wonderful period to visit: good weater and low crowds.

7. mdinme

mdinme DIS Veteran

Thanks thats great news. The dvc charts are high that time of year which I dont really understand but as a newbee ill shut up over it.