• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stuck on JPRA

Fun!

Make sure they tell you WHAT "Harry Potter" they are talking about, since they don't have express lines for all rides in Wizarding World...

I'm probably not gonna use it but was told to say, "Jeff sent me,".

The lines are super short today but so are the park hours and I could have used that extra 45 minutes.

We got stuck on Jurassic Park several years ago (right near the end of the ride) and it seemed to take forever. We ended up evacuating before the actual exit, and they did give us an express pass to use on any ride that day. We always wondered if there was a boat stuck right at the top of the T-Rex head hill though!! No issues with it any of the 3 times we went last week though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter