Struggling today

KathyFP

<font color=green>You mean there is more to the so
I am struggling keeping focused today. I am going thorugh a several situations that are creating a lot of emotion - I just want to eat!!!! So far I have been able to ward off these tempting thoughts, but it is getting harder. I am going to go to Curves when I take DD to cheerleading practice. I have been drinking diet green tea until I think I am going to be green. I reread my dieter's devotional.

I thought that if maybe posting will help.

Thanks for everyone's support

oh wow i admire your ability to realize your downfall today and turn to positive uplifting tools like your devotional book! you are much much stronger than you are giving yourself credit for! curves is a great way to curb that hunger pang and feel good about the effort you are putting into your new healthy body! wow! i'm in awe.........now don't settle for less you are doing fantastic!!

KathyFP said:
I am struggling keeping focused today. I am going thorugh a several situations that are creating a lot of emotion - I just want to eat!!!! So far I have been able to ward off these tempting thoughts, but it is getting harder. I am going to go to Curves when I take DD to cheerleading practice. I have been drinking diet green tea until I think I am going to be green. I reread my dieter's devotional.

I thought that if maybe posting will help.

Thanks for everyone's support
I'm a very emotional eater as well, with my biggest emotional trigger being anger. I don't know what your emotional triggers are, but anything with a vicious CRUNCH helps me. It used to be crackers, chips, peanuts...but now I've found celery and carrotsticks have a much more satisfying crunch, and serve very well.

Now, I know folks say I should be dealing with the issue in a way that doesn't involve eating, but since intense psychotherapy is not in my budget right now, I'll settle for substituting healthy snacking.

Hang in there, don't despair, remember you're wonderful, and can DO this!

Wow!! I so agree with the other posters. You are so strong to see that you need a boost of help right now. I am also an emotional eater. I have also learned that Carrots and celery helps with the chewing that my body needs with the stress. :) I wish I would have figured that out a long time ago though. :rotfl: Maybe I would not have so much weight on myself then. :teeth:

You are doing such a wonderful job at working out and losing the weight. I just wish that I was half as strong as you are right now. You keep your chin up and keep up the good work that you have been doing. No matter what the situation may be right now it will work out and you can get through this. Hugs from your fellow dis wish supporters. :grouphug: :love:

Thanks for all of the support. DH cooked and I ate foods that I usually don't, but still did OK. Going to bed. I survived today

Glad to hear that you survived! Great Job, I hope today is a better day, it's Friday after all!

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter