strollers on monrail

madmar

Earning My Ears
will be staying at the CR and was thinking of renting a stroller for our stay. Is it a problem to get the strollers on the monorail? do they allow them? there will be two strollers in our party. Has anyone rented from orlando stroller?

We have not rented strolers - always brought our own. Strollers can go on the monorails, and you can leave them open with the kids sitting inside.

If you have a double (side by side)stroller, you will need to find a car that can accomodate a wheelchair, or it won't fit through the doors.

We have not rented strolers - always brought our own. Strollers can go on the monorails, and you can leave them open with the kids sitting inside.

If you have a double (side by side)stroller, you will need to find a car that can accomodate a wheelchair, or it won't fit through the doors.

Actually I don't their is a double limitation anymore the you have to have one that fits a wheelchair. The changed the Monorails so they don't have anything in the middle to block. At least that was my experience when I took the double.

Orlando Strollers is amazing, and the strollers they rent are amazing. We used them - they delivered to the hotel, and picked up from the hotel (and for that one we were off-site). The stroller is the lightest, easiest to manuver double I've ever used (and we came home and promptly went on Craigs List and bought our own). It folds easy, carrys super easy, and doesn't tip with a bunch of stuff hanging off the back. Highly recommend them. We're using them again in 2 weeks, just to avoid flying with our own stroller. You can't beat the price for the convenience.

Actually I don't their is a double limitation anymore the you have to have one that fits a wheelchair. The changed the Monorails so they don't have anything in the middle to block. At least that was my experience when I took the double.

It's been a few years since we travelled with a stroller - the kids are 7 and 8 now, so it's been a while since we had to worry about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter