Strollers in the dining rooms???

golfermike35

Vacation Fans
We have late seating and a 1 year old. It's obvious that our little guy:jester: :jester: will be sleeping during most of dinner.

Do people bring strollers so their babies can sleep beside the table? Trying to decide if trying for early seating is worth it - if strollers are OK then late seating is fine!

Yes, we did it a couple of times. It was nice having our youngest sleep while we ate. We had 5:30 dinner (too early for us, in my opinion), so it was more like a nap for him. Wish we would have done it from the start of the cruise!

Our 1st 7 day Disney cruise my youngest was almost 3 and never slept at dinner but our last one (9/27/08) he fell asleep on the table 3 nights and he was almost 5,lol.

DisneyVacation20081449.jpg

We have used a stroller at dinner on every cruise without a problem and late dinner is the way to go. The staff would set a space for my son without a chair and with a teacup for mixing his cereal.

You have to use the side entrance to Lumieres or Tritons - its at the opposite corner from the main entrance

Have fun.

We have taken one or both of the kids into the dining rooms in strollers at least once each cruise...except the last one. They started at ages 3 and 5 and the last time DS was 8. :) We got them dressed up and put them in the stroller and they slept for the first hour then woke up and joined us at the table and ate.

Jeninpa, that picture is sooooo sweet!

We have been there done that sooooo many times with our little ones.

lbgraves, this is what we do at Chef Mickey's each and every time as well! It always works so well for us. Just wondered if DCL would be different.

I started a thread but will go ahead and ask here as well,

how much walking is there actually on the ship? Is it a lot for little ones?

And how about ports? Definitly feel like we will need a stroller there? I know DH will make me keep it to only one stroller this time (we still use 2 at WDW and our oldest just turned 6!)

And what about Disney rental (or free?) strollers?

All and any help so appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts