• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Strollers, ECV, Double Stroller price increases!

tearawayface

Mouseketeer
A little mouse told me he is about to raise the price of Strollers, Double Strollers and ECV's, so a good tip might be buy an umbrella stroller from Wal-Mart for $10...

New Prices
Stroller increases from $10 - $15
Double Stroller increases from $18 - $31
ECV goes from $35 to $45 but now the mouse wants a $20 deposit rather than just $5

oh and by the way regular wheelchair prices remain $10 so I expect to start seeing a lot of children riding around in wheelchairs instead of strollers

HUH?!?! Seriously?

I checked the date to make sure it wasn't April Fool's. :rotfl: That is one serious price increase if it's correct!

Thank goodness we rent DH's ECV from a vendor in the Orlando area. Much cheaper than Disney. We also used to buy a cheap umbrella stroller at Target or Walmart after we arrived and then left it with a CM at the resort desk to give to another family.

Ouch! $31 for a double stroller. That is beyond nuts. It makes more sense to buy one before leaving and sell it at a consignment shop or something when returning. I'm sure the store bought ones would be more comfortable too. Plus that way you could use it at the airport or around the hotel too if needed.

Walt Disney World site says otherwise. Here is the link. I would think they would have changed the web site if there was a price increase. Funny, they just increased it since last year.
disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/common/guestServicesDetail?id=GuestServicesStrollerRentalsDetailPage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter