stroller

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Christine9125, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Christine9125

Christine9125 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know how much the strollers are in the gift shops?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tennessee

tennessee Mouseketeer

when I was at the all star music, I think I saw one for 50.00. Just a very simple one. My daughter rented one through a stroller company and they also work with a grocery. She had diaper sent and snacks brought by them. Very happy with it

4. deannaf87

deannaf87 Mouseketeer

We rented one through Kingdom Strollers and I cannot say enough good things about that experience. That stroller was amazing and it was dropped off at the hotel and we just gave it to the front desk before checking out.

5. cjappert

cjappert Mouseketeer

we got our stroller stolen last year when we went. They ended up giving us a stroller from the gift shop (yeah, real nice to replace my 700$ stroller) I wouldn't recommend spending 50$ on it if that's what it costs.

6. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

1. Why would you take a valuable stroller to WDW when there is always the possibility of theft or the chance the airline could damage it (if you fly)?

2. I think it was very nice of Disney to give you a free stroller. Sorry if the quality of something you got for nothing wasn't up to your standards. But they didn't have to give you anything.

To the OP - these things tend to be overpriced in the gift shops. Could you pick up an inexpensive stroller from Walmart to bring with you? Or look into renting a good one from an off site agency like a PP did.

7. txnana

txnana Mouseketeer

I have to rent a scooter when I go, so when family joins me, we get a double stroller thru Apple Scooter Rental, you just pay insurance and cleaning fee - very minimal cost and it is delivered to the resort and picked up there after you leave.

8. fluffykalie

fluffykalie Mouseketeer

Yep the stroller is around 50 at disney. It was a red unbrella with an under storage. It was nicer then the cheap ones walmart sells. I didnt look at the wheels all that well and this was back in 2012 so my infor may be outdated a little. We didnt buy it since we already had strollers with us. Not very many stores sell them I believe I saw them only in the stores by the entrance's. I didnt notice them last year but I'm Sure they were probaly there.

9. Toadlover

Toadlover Mouseketeer

Sorry you had your stroller stollen. What an awful feeling.

10. Hipcat

Hipcat Earning My Ears

We purchased one from the gift shop, it's held up really well. We're bringing it back this year tbh.