Stroller Swap

ctlovesdisney

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm new to the site, and I keep seeing references to stroller swaps. Can someone tell me what that is and/or how to find the thread? Thanks!

Check out our Budget Board and Family Board. I am not sure which one has the stroller swap threads.

10.gif

Welcome to DISboards. I don't have idea about stroller swaps but maybe some here have, just to that person to post. :lmao:

Have a nice day. :)

I am in my first stroller swap and I wish I would have known about these earlier! Now I don't have to lug a stroller through the airport.:) They are usually 20.00 until the stroller is paid for and then free after that but some charge a small fee even if the stroller is paid for because they add things to the stroller and take care of problems and what not. Check out the link in my signature...

They are great. Just found out about them myself and got into one ASAP. Love the fact you can save about $75 or more compared to renting one at WDW. I found them under the budget board. Good luck and have fun. I have a link to a single one under my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter