Stroller for 4.5 year old?

You can either rent one at each park or rent one from an outside company. The ones from the park are pretty crappy though, so we always rent. We've rented from magic strollers and kingdom strollers. I wear our baby most of the time, but we're still going to rent a single for those tired whining moments and to change the baby. We had a good experience with both companies.

I would recommend renting one from an offsite company like orlando strollers or I heard apple strollers (?) is having a special right now. I think that would be best so you don't have to lug one for your trip but you will have one for use at the park, hotel, downtown disney and anywhere else you would like to go even if your child doesn't ride in it all the time you will defiently glad you had a stroller with you because all kids seem to get tired later in the day..

I would. My DD doesn't nap anymore, and hasn't used a stroller at home in 2 years. But when we are at Disneyland she does occasionally use the stroller and she still naps in it. On our trip to Disneyland last month she hopped in her brother's stroller and fell asleep, even though the rest of the day she walked. I've rented a double for our trip to WDW in May.

My daughter will be 4 1/2 when we go for the 1st time and I am thinking she wouldnt make it from the parking lot to the front gate without needing to sit down. We have brought a small umbrella on other day trips and havent regretted it. My 6 yr old will be fine, he is a trooper as long as you give him a break every once in awhile, but my daughter the princess needs a special carriage. I am almost positive she will nap too. Even though we dont do those things at home, I would rather have it then have to rent it because she is melting down from walking
have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter