Strictly Come Dancing 2012

Nicky's through all that matters for me lol :lovestruc

He will either be next or the week after!! lol..:goodvibes

I actually wouldn't like to bet on it though..anybody could go now..but think it should be Michael next. As a PP said, as much as I love to watch Lisa I don't want her to win it. I suppose it all down to the dance they do next week really, because if Micheal has another latin he's out. ;)

Yes, me too on Victoria leaving this week..surprised she stayed this long really.

I only caught a couple of dances last night as I was getting ready for the Girly Weekend Christmas party. I look forward to catching the highlights in the results show in a few minutes, I don't even know who was in the bottom two :confused3

So glad that Michael left tonight, it's so close now, it's going to be an interesting last few weeks :)

So glad that Michael left tonight, it's so close now, it's going to be an interesting last few weeks :)

Yes I am glad he was the next one. I was a bit worried that it would be two of the really top ones. I thought Nicky danced so well in the dance off, I was well impressed. I do think it should be him or Lisa to go next though. Talking of Lisa...I just didn't get that dance this time and didn't like it at all. I also thought she was out of time with Robin and thought I was watching a totally different dance to the judges. LOVE Louis this week and agree next week is going to be interesting..:)

How many are left? The two West End stars, Nicky, Lisa, the good looking athlete and who else or is that it?

I thought Lisa and Robin were terrible! She was off the beat all the time, shes normally funny to watch but now that its coming down to it its time for her to go. She's not good enough to win compared to some of the others! Delighted to see Louis top of the leader board, I smiled the whole way through his dance! It was just pure genius :) Have to say Denise and James were off this week but covered it well in fairness!
Petals theres Louis, Kimberley, Dani, Denise, Nicky and Lisa left, I think thats it right?

Very sad to see Michael go as he'd made such improvements over the weeks - but he really was the worst last night.

Who to go next? Well I'd like to see the back of Kimberly just because she irritates me - her dancing is very good though.

Lisa and Nicky next 2 to go perhaps??

I am so happy to hear that Ian Waite is dancing on the Christmas special. :cool1:

And what am I going to do in January when Strictly comes to an end? Dancing on Ice just doesn't have the same magic.

I am so happy to hear that Ian Waite is dancing on the Christmas special. :cool1:

And what am I going to do in January when Strictly comes to an end? Dancing on Ice just doesn't have the same magic.

I know I just LOVE Ian as well.

Yes I think that as well. I do like watching Dancing on Ice but not bothered if I miss a few here and there which I just cannot do with Strictly, including It Takes Two. All my friends know that I am going NOWHERE while Strictly is on:) I can honestly say that so far I have not missed one single show on Saturday night, Sunday night or during the week. At least I can get some sort of social life back come January.

SO.....who's going this week?

I would like it tobe Lisa but have a feeling it will be Nicky as he has been in dance off's before and Lisa is always 'safe'. I think it could be a Nicky and Denise dance off as she is third from bottom. I thought her dance was great and tobe honest apart from Lisa and Nicky I thought they were all fab last night. Not sure about Kimberleys dance being the 'best of the season so far' but thought she was brilliant all the same. Louis did so well with the rumba part of his dance which is so unusual for a celeb..
I'd still like Denise/James to win though:)

I missed half of last nights show as I was working :( I loved Louis & Flavia's dance, and Dani and Vincent's too. I guess it's too close to call who could be in the bottom two now, I'm just hoping Nicky goes tonight (though I thought he did a lot better than what the judges thought)

I'll miss the results show tonight too, so I hope someone will post on here who the bottom two are and who eventually leaves ~ thanks :)

Thought Kimberly's dance was absolutely amazing!

I think Nicky or Lisa should go tonight - as much as I love them both someone gotta go!

Phew!!! That was a close call. Denise in the dance off against Nicky:confused3 Thankfully the judges all picked her. I dread to think what is going to happen next week...will Lisa get through AGAIN at the expense of somebody that should be there.:eek:
I might actually vote next week:) I have nothing against Lisa but she is just not of the same standard as any of the others left in the competition.

Well the biggest surprise of the evening was that my 21 year old son watched with me and wad really knowledgable about the contestants. SO he was only pretending not to be watching for the past few weeks! :rotfl:

So it looks like Lisa or Louis for the chop - neither were brilliant but I'd prefer Louis to be saved.

How is the final going to work with 4 contestants - the last few years we've only had 3 due to resignation or injury?

Well the biggest surprise of the evening was that my 21 year old son watched with me and wad really knowledgable about the contestants. SO he was only pretending not to be watching for the past few weeks! :rotfl:

So it looks like Lisa or Louis for the chop - neither were brilliant but I'd prefer Louis to be saved.

How is the final going to work with 4 contestants - the last few years we've only had 3 due to resignation or injury?

I do hope that its Lisa to go...and that its Louis in the dance off with her. She was nothing like as good as the others..I thought Denise and James were just excellent this week. :)

I hope it's Lisa going and I hate the thought that Louis might be in the d/o. I think Dani might be on rocky ground this week. She's mid-board and might not have the following of the rest. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it is Louis and Dani in the d/o as Lisa has a massive following. I just think the judges must be watching something else though as her dances last night were painful!

I don't mind whoever wins as long is it's not Lisa or Denise (I'm sorry I think she's fake and she's had far too much training/ stage work to be considered a novice!)

My head is telling me that Lisa should be the next one to leave, but my heart wants her to stay. I'd love to see Denise leave, I'm fed up of her whining this week in the press. I actually voted last night for Kimberley, I love watching her and Pasha

I also think the judges are playing a clever game. They know that if they overly criticise Lisa, the public will vote to save her, so I think they are playing it safe

I'm looking forward to the results show tonight, I can't believe it will all be over next weekend, where has the last 3 months gone :confused3

I also think the judges are playing a clever game. They know that if they overly criticise Lisa, the public will vote to save her, so I think they are playing it safe

:confused3

Yes we thought that as well..

Personally I want Denice to win..yes she went to stage school but so have a lot of the others that have been on SCD, she just happens to be extremely good and hence has been on stage, as has Kimberley! She has never had ballroom or latin training and I thinks its unfair that people thinks she has an advantage. You could say that about Kimberley, she has had dance training too. What about Louis being an olympic champion, he has the fitness and physical training and age on his side, what about Dani being an actress, surely she has stage school training as well...:confused3 Its all down to natural ability in the end, they all have attributes that they can bring to it. Ok I am now off my soap box:)

It's funny how it is supposed to be a dancing show yet how react to the contestant's personalities is affecting us all.

Here's my two penneth

Kimberly - great dancer but I hate her permanant sneer and the fake "ooh, I really thought I was going to be out tonight ..."

Lisa - much better dancer than I expected but not nearly as good as the others, comes over as warm and knows she needs her fans' votes

Denise - I didn't care for her much before Strictly, but I have been enjoying her dancing very much. And so much nicer that James doesn't argue so much with the judges this year (probably because he has a good partner and doesn't need to.)

Danni - she is so cute and a good little dancer but I can't get her Tracy Beaker character out of my mind especially when she is trying to do an intense or moody Latin dance

Louis - a bit disappointing - I had hoped for so much more from him as he is a trained gymnast and would have great body control. I don't feel his heart is into dancing.

So after all this I think I'd like Denise to win. (But I am out next Saturday and won't be able to vote.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!