Strictly Come Dancing 2012

Colin and Richard were in the bottom two, but miraculously Richard danced well and sadly Colin danced worse and has left

Great dance off, it does add a bit of drama to it all ::yes::

oh phew! Nicky is still there :)

What a strange dance off. Richard seemed to really care about getting through to next week and I enjoyed his performance.

Colin, on the other hand, appeared to just be going through the motions of the dance - whether he thought he'd easily win or was quite ready to leave, I don't know.

What a strange dance off. Richard seemed to really care about getting through to next week and I enjoyed his performance.

Colin, on the other hand, appeared to just be going through the motions of the dance - whether he thought he'd easily win or was quite ready to leave, I don't know.

Yes I thought the same about Colin...It was only a matter of time really before he went and Richard won't be long before he goes either. I thought Richard did so well to pull himself together and show us what the dance should have looked like. :)

Just for fun, who do you think will be in the final 3, and the eventual winner ?

Louis & Flavia (Winner)
Denise & James (2nd)
Kimberley & Pasha (3rd)

That's a hard thing to predict as the voting systen often throws up some surprises. So ...

1st Louis and Flavia
2nd Denise and James
3rd Lisa and Robin

That's a hard thing to predict as the voting systen often throws up some surprises. So ...

1st Louis and Flavia
2nd Denise and James
3rd Lisa and Robin

I agree Libby, and I would love to see Lisa and Robin in the final, they're so entertaining :)

as much as I love to watch lisa she isn't as good technically so I am going for

1st Denise
2nd Louis
3rd Kimberley

I only caught half the show last night, and I won't have time to catch up with it today, so what did you think ?

Did Louis deserve to only get a 6 from Craig ?

I see Fern and Michael are in the bottom 2, who do you think should leave tonight ?

I only caught half the show last night, and I won't have time to catch up with it today, so what did you think ?

Did Louis deserve to only get a 6 from Craig ?

I see Fern and Michael are in the bottom 2, who do you think should leave tonight ?

Definately do not think Craig should have only given Louis a 6! He gave Richard a 7 for heavens sake and there was just no comparission.

I suppose yes its fair to say Fern and Michael should be in the bottom two but its so difficult to say who will be in the dance off and go. Michael has vastly improved in the ballroom and yes he has also improved in the latin, which was last nights dance, but he really wasn't that good. Will voters keep him in because of his ballroom? who knows! Again not bothered who goes from Fern, Michael, Richard, Victoria or Nicky really because none of them are going to win.

I LOVE LOVE Strickly...

On another note I think that Claudia and Tess did well last night and on yet another note, so NOT looking forward to it being at Wembly next week as thought it was dreadful last year.

Again not bothered who goes from Fern, Michael, Richard, Victoria or Nicky really because none of them are going to win.

I LOVE LOVE Strickly...

On another note I think that Claudia and Tess did well last night and on yet another note, so NOT looking forward to it being at Wembly next week as thought it was dreadful last year.

I agree, over the next few weeks we will probably see them leave ::yes::

I used to love Claudia on ITT (though Zoe is doing a great job now). Tess and Claudia did well last night, I didn't really miss Brucie at all

I didn't see Nicky dance at all. I thought I had dozed through Kimberley's dance as I only saw a bit of it, but when I got to the end of the show I realised I didn't even recognise Nicky's costume and might have had a longer nap than I first thought. :)

I take it he didn't dance too well.

I love Richard's enthusiasm but his skills aren't too good.

Victoria looked embarressed to be there and looked like Brendan was pushing and pulling her around the dance floor.

Denise is amazing - I was hoping Ian would be dancing as I love watching him.

I too am puzzled over Louis's scores. He looks very good to me.

I used to like the Blackpool show but not the Wembley ones. :(

I wasn't sure that Micheal would be in the dance off:confused3

I know I couldn't believe Kimberly was in the dance off..I think Fern knew before she even stepped on the dance floor she was out of it. It MUST have been voter apathy that nimble kimble ended up in the dance off.
We're getting near to the time where you could get two of the top lot in the dance off at the expensive of the not so good!

Wow! Michael and Richard looked genuinely shocked rather than relieved they weren't in the dance off.

I am so glad that the dance off was reinstated for this series as last year became more of a popularity show than a dancing competition.

yes I agree with you..we may have lost Kimberly if it had been votes only and no dance off. A bit of voter apathy came into play this week. She'll be fine next week. Looking forward to Girls Aloud performing on Saturdays show.

I also think that Blackpool was good but they are only doing it from Wembly this year. I think Wembly is just far too big an areana for the viewers at home. The audience seemed to love it last year but everybody else thought it was dreadful. The camera work was awful last year they were either too far away of on their faces and you hardly saw them dance at all. Bring back Blackpool and dump Wembly I say:goodvibes

Right.....back to the kitchen to finish off making a KeyLime Pie! Not keen on it myself but DH loves it..(I know, a bit random!!)

I did not enjoy the Wembly one again this year. Thought I'd have an open mind on it but yet again the camera work was dreadful. Its like they have to prove that its at Wembly by bringing the camera's way above the dance floor so the dancers look like ants then zooming in so close that you see just the top half of their bodies and once in a while you see their feet. Why can't they just show us the whole of the dancers instead of bits of them! Also not keen on props, I want to see them dance not get lowered onto the stage by a bike..Hey ho..whinge over:)

Back to the studio thankfully next week, hopefully without Richard or Victoria.

I did not enjoy the Wembly one again this year. Thought I'd have an open mind on it but yet again the camera work was dreadful. Its like they have to prove that its at Wembly by bringing the camera's way above the dance floor so the dancers look like ants then zooming in so close that you see just the top half of their bodies and once in a while you see their feet. Why can't they just show us the whole of the dancers instead of bits of them! Also not keen on props, I want to see them dance not get lowered onto the stage by a bike..Hey ho..whinge over:)

Back to the studio thankfully next week, hopefully without Richard or Victoria.

I totally agree, I find Wembley far too big a venue for this kind of show. I only got to see half the show as I don't finish work till 7pm :( but I've quickly gone through my recording of it and I hope that either Richard or Victoria go

Loved Louis doing a bit of breakdancing, and well done to Denise for getting 3 tens, even though I still haven't warmed to her

I totally agree, I find Wembley far too big a venue for this kind of show. I only got to see half the show as I don't finish work till 7pm :( but I've quickly gone through my recording of it and I hope that either Richard or Victoria go

Loved Louis doing a bit of breakdancing, and well done to Denise for getting 3 tens, even though I still haven't warmed to her

On another note I have found out who leaves this week!!!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter