Stretch Your Buget by Sharing Counter Service Meals

glocon

DIS Veteran

So I saw this article on the Touring Plans site, and it was for WDW.

Does anyone have any ideas along these lines for UO?

I think that there are several items on the menu at Thunder Falls Terrace that are quite large and splitable- the ribs or chicken/ribs combo for example.

Any others you can think of? This info could help a lot of people, including me!
:goodvibes

since i go solo or with other adults, i can't think of any counter service places that would work for sharing with someone else.

the rib chicken combo at HP is a possibility if you have a child i guess.
at louie's you can get a pizza/salad entree.
you have the salad and the kid gets the pizza could work.

if the adults are both light eaters, burgers and fries might work.
have the burger cut in half and split the fries.

Volcano nachos at Margaritaville feeds more than 2.

We actually tend to buy 2 meals to split between 3 people. Splitting one meal between two people would be tougher.

glocon said:
Any others you can think of? This info could help a lot of people, including me!
:goodvibes

In jp burger digs, order the double cheeseburger, add an extra bun for $1. 2 burgers for $9.

My friends and I always split something. Not necessarily for budget but for variety. We will split a CS meal then a few hours later split another one if hungry. That way we get to try more things. We learned this when the meal plan was AUCE. We would both get the meal plan but wanted to try everything but hated wasting the food so we would share which was ok since we both had the meal plan. So we don't like the new meal plan at all. But we just pick a few places now to try things. Except at Mythos we both get meals but still share, we like it too much to split just one meal there.

I think we will do this in DA to try all the different British food. Great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter