Strategy? on how to get my PS time EARLIER for LTT

S

susy

We currently have a PS for LTT on Nov 30 at 6:35 before MVMCP for 7 people.

I would like to try to get an earlier one. Somone suggested that they may open up more tables at 60 days out.

Here is my plan:
At 60 days out call at 7 am and ask for :LTT dinner for 7 people on Nov 30th, earliest seating. If I get it , THEN cancel the PS I have. The other option is to give them my current confirm# and try to see if they can get me an earlier spot, but I think this would waste time and cause more "confusion" than need be.

M third option is if they can't ge me an early seating with 7 people, then go for Crystal Palace.

What should I do?

I'm in the same boat except that I want to add ONE person to my LTT PS on Dec 2 but they are booked solid and they told me they had NOTHING at all.

My plan is to call at 7:00a 60 days out and secure a CP PS first since I think that's my best chance for that night and since the restaurant's PS will have just opened up. That way I'll have something for us no matter what at a good time.

Then I may call back, in hopes of more cancellations at LTT, and see if they have LTT for my group, but if they still don't have anything for us, well at least I'll have my PS at CP for all of us! I haven't decided if I'll try to switch back to LTT yet as both restaurants are very nice.

Don't give up on LTT if that is where you really want to eat. Even if they say they are booked solid, I think they still have tables that they release on 60 days out and people may even get tables the same morning when they walk into the park .

We missed our lunch in the castle, & when we tried to check in late about 2 hrs later they were booked but told us to call wdwdine the morning of the day that we wanted to eat lunch that they save 20% of their tables. A few days later we called the phone # about 10am & got a lunch p.s. for around 200pm for the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter