3. Tiny travel alarm clock.
4. Watch
5. Travel - size lysol (Target)
6.extra zip-lock bags (various sizes)
7. Popup laundry basket
8. Dark chocolate with almonds
9. 4 bottles of Wine - all red
10. Small bouquet of fake flowers.:tinker:

I also took clothespins and used them for wet bathing suits on the verandah chairs and it worked wonderfully! The popup hamper was handy as well for the dirty clothes to hang out in. I also got a night light from the $ store and plugged it in by the TV and it worked.

I've found a regular spray bottle filled with water tends to release wrinkles. I just hang up the garment, then go in the bathroom and spray the clothes down, smooth them out and hang in the closet. I usually do a day or 2 at a time and they dry in a few hours. No ironing and no need for anything but a spray bottle and some water. It just requires a little planning ahead.

I do this at home often too...spray and hang up in the bathroom and clothes is ready for work the next day!

These are great! I've made some notes for some things to add to our luggage! I appreciate you all sharing!

Peanut butter, for dd's oral desensitization maintenance for her peanut allergy. And a plastic spoon to eat it off of. Security doesn't like that either. It requires a doctor's note.

Our stateroom on the Dream had a scale in it. Do they all not have that?

Our stateroom on the Dream had a scale in it. Do they all not have that?

I have not had one in any of my cruise staterooms. I am in the process of losing weight which is why I am packing it. If I had been closer to goal, then I would have left it at home and followed 3fish's line of weight management. :)

Hi,

I suggest packing a package of straws for the soda, coffee, tea and hot chocolate you may be drinking from the 24 hour drink station. (Yay,:flower1: I love the thought of the 24 hour drink station). The reason I suggest bring straws is the straws the cruise line supplies are made from recycled material. The recycled material straws change the taste of the soda I want to enjoy. On our next cruise we are going to bring our own straws!

I've found a regular spray bottle filled with water tends to release wrinkles. I just hang up the garment, then go in the bathroom and spray the clothes down, smooth them out and hang in the closet. I usually do a day or 2 at a time and they dry in a few hours. No ironing and no need for anything but a spray bottle and some water. It just requires a little planning ahead.

I do this at home often too...spray and hang up in the bathroom and clothes is ready for work the next day!

Even better... Just hang the rumpled item in the bathroom while you're taking a steamy shower. Bingo! :)

Another strange thing I HAVE to pack is a Christmas tree! Our last cruise was over Christmas. My DS was worried that Santa would forget about him and that our cabin would lack any Christmas spirit. It was a tiny tree, with tiny lights (battery operated) and tiny ornaments. We all loved it. Our next cruise is Christmas 2015 and our tiny tree will be in the suit case!

Attachments

• disney tree.jpg
    disney tree.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 50
I bring one of those NASA pens which works even if you write upside down or in the rain just in case I need to write in awkward situations.

I also bring Lysol wipes to wipe down my stateroom when I first get in. :joker:

Regular Band-Aids and Blister Band-Aids. You never know when they'll be needed. Baseball hat (don't normally wear one, but need to protect my face from the Caribbean sun), extra batteries for the cameras, and extra memory cards for said cameras... (I bring a point and shoot and my "big" DSLR).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter