strange problem logging on

stba2006

DIS Veteran
I have just come to log into my disboards account, and it said that i was already logged on as "Frenchbulldogfan". I am the only person who has access to this laptop so know it wan't done from here.

I clicked onto the account and it said "1 new view to this account" which was me (stba2006). It was still showing that i was logged inn as Frenchbulldogfan account.

When i came to the main oage, at the top left corner it said disboards would like to welcome its newest memeber Frenchbulldogfan.

I am now logged into my coreect account but am worried about this.

Could one of the moderators please have look?

Thank-you

I've been blocked from accessing the boards for most of the day as my virus checker was giving me a malware alert whenever I tried.

I would report this to tech support and the webmasters. If anything happens to compromise your account, at least you won't lose it as you would have notified them.

Also check your email account has not been hacked

thanks for that - I'd forgotten about technical support. Just looked over there and there is a thread that explains my problem with Avast.

Obviously a very different problem to the OP.

I agree they should report their problems over there too.

I have been trying to move this post over to the tech board for the OP, but none of my tools are working at the moment, so I think we have a few glitches happening today, however I did skim through some posts over there and found the same thing that happened to the OP, have been happening before to others, not sure of a why yet though!

I'll keep looking:goodvibes

Thank-you. Wasn't really sure where to post but that makes sense :rotfl:

I'll do that now :)

It appears to have been resolved. I don't use Avast but I suddenly encountered numerous problems on various sites. I kept getting warnings on Facebook just after midnight, got a red alert and was blocked when I attempted to open a page on eBay and interestingly, I placed a bid on an online auction last night, I bid £20 more than the next highest bidder and I didn't win :confused3 The breakdown clearly shows my bid above theirs, yet they won it. I put it down to internet issues over the weekend, and dismissed the idea that I had asked the seller too many questions :lmao:

Didn't want to start a new thread as I knew this was already here, but I could not get onto the DIS at all yesterday. McAfee flagged up red "Dangerous Site" warnings throughout the day. Anyone else had this?

(I'm at work so not using my laptop now but same browser as I use at home). Not sure if it's resolved or if it's just my Anti Virus system. I will go check the Tech Support board meantime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!